Recent content by taran777

1. Dev Blog 17/08/17

I know, and YES I SHOUT AT u! and I don't care about yore rules because u PISSD ME OF!
  2. Dev Blog 17/08/17

I START REALLY HATE U GUYS!
  3. Dev Blog 10/08/17

Hey no offense guys but we don't care about the team, we want to know more about the game :roll: :roll: :roll:
  4. General Discussion and Suggestions

thewanderingknight said:
    taran777 said:
    Awesome work guys! Just amazing! I don't know from what I receiving more pleasure, from playing or just watching the battles. I really like the historical accuracy.  Thank you! :grin:
    I have a couple of questions:
    1) Do you have plans to add more weapons  like armored clubs, two-handed axes, different polearms, iron mace or voulge. 
    2) More weapons and armor quality variations.
    3) Arrows and bolts quality variations. 

These additions do not conflict with historicity. I'm sure it will improve the mod and add gameplay variety.   

The plans for 2.0 is to improve overall immersion (including probably replace towns with multiple ladder sieges like the Jerusalem one is already) and fix the remaining minor bugs, there are no plans to change mod design since how it is now works perfectly well (this mod is more an action rpg). Making changes will just break the current balance of the mod which took a lot to get right.

Thank you for answer.
  5. General Discussion and Suggestions

Awesome work guys! Just amazing! I don't know from what I receiving more pleasure, from playing or just watching the battles. I really like the historical accuracy.  Thank you! :grin:
    I have a couple of questions:
    1) Do you have plans to add more weapons  like armored clubs, two-handed axes, different polearms, iron mace or voulge. 
    2) More weapons and armor quality variations.
    3) Arrows and bolts quality variations. 

These additions do not conflict with historicity. I'm sure it will improve the mod and add gameplay variety.   

Back
Top Bottom