Recent content by TADER_BROS_Ltd.

1. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

What is your Personality?

GFxGfzh.jpg
  2. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

Holdfast: Nations at War! Released!

So, this is made basically by FSE minus the best part of FSE which was that convicted child sex offender known as vincenzo?

What happened to BCOF? Did they just snatch the shekels and run away LOLing?

TBH kinda looks like a cheap re skin of NW without cav and some REALLY janky cheap naval artillery combat. Could maybe be decent if the naval stuff is controllable and isn't completely gimmicky garbage.

How much can i donate to put my name in the credits???? I'm so excited!

3. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

BenKenobi said:
    masterborn12 said:
    people don't want an isolated world where "every man for himself" is a good arguement.
    Hmmm, I must have missed all those elections in which separationist and anti-globalist movements and candidates democratically lost to the greater-good let's be nice to everyone in all the world movements.
    +1

4. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

masterborn12 said:
    TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
    masterborn12 said:
    Austupaio said:
    Donald Trump was elected through a democratic process, would you accept him as POTWS?
    He wasn't truly elected democratically as he didn't won in votes but had he I would have accepted it but I would oppose him every day.

Clearly you don't understand US democracy, and likely any rudimentary form of democracy or indeed any political system.

Its your lucky day, because I'm here now, and you can ask about me, and know what I type is word, and word is bond.

You are literally the cancer that is plaguing Sweden. You are a child. I say this as a man. Know this is be true.

mmmmk so lets begin

Number ONE: The electoral college was designed, by the founding fathers, to avoid a tyranny of the majority. This is where California, with its largely urbanized population of out of touch misguided ignorant idealogues such as yourself could carry an overwhelming majority for one candidate, while losing by a narrower margin in a much larger number of constituencies. This might result in a slightly higher count by popular vote, but would be far from representing the entire country in a more democratic manner.

You are a foreigner child. Trump was democratically elected. Educate yourself.

Number TWO: You clearly have no firsthand experience of life under marxist/communist rule, and little to no real contact with people who have lived under these systems. As someone who is close to many who have been under communism's yoke, I can tell you just how incredibly offensive, self righteous and downright LITTLE 5HIT-ish behaviour it is to spout castro quotes and scoff at western democracy and capitalism this comes across as to these people.

I have been to the utopias, talked to the people who are there and who have escaped. It just. Doesn't. Work.

Get a job. Or study something real. And then get a job. Accumulate something. You will realize once you have worked for things in life and stood on your own two feet as a man what the true value of everything is, and just how wonderful our capitalist institutions are.

Its ok to be a misguided child. Its really understandable. But seriously go get a job kid. It will do a world of good for your work ethic, worldview and maturity.

If you want to be passionate about something join a reputable charity, or advocate for freedom of speech.

Modern anti-fa is so discredited by the behaviour of the little shytes such as yourself as to be generally regarded by reasonable people as exactly what it purpotes to fight. Spoiled little rich unemployed trust fund Kunnts piisssing themselves and destroying property, inciting violence and promoting suppression of free speech are nothing different from the chairman's red guards or the fuhrers brownshirts.

"The fascists of the future will fly the flag of anti fascism"

Funny how the tyrant won in the end anyways , ur behavior is do arrogant, and what is reality ? Should our goal be focusing on the worst of life where everyone has to have the worst agenda possible , might I be a little idealistic , perhaps but I refuse to have such a negative view on our future. We need to enforce a global cooperation as this is necessary for progress, people don't want an isolated world where "every man for himself" is a good arguement. Next when bringing "advice" don't be arrogant as little **** and then claiming that you are a man because only a child could be as far up his ass you. Your communist buddies , please tell me about their story ifnr going to make a long post of shut at least use ethos so your post can have some sense of truth

And please enlighten me why a "foreigner child" should not have the same right as you do. When I support castro I do not support him on his rule, he transformed Cuba from a bloody whorehouse where westerners could dump their money , hell the most powerful man in Cuba was not the president himself but the American diplomat. Cuba managed to get one of the highest literacy and best health care in the region , all of that could have gone a lot better if America did not enforce an embargo which literally ruined the country, America wanted to support the opposition so they could include Cuba in their influence again and rule them a's puppets and castro said no to that.
    Then in your advice,you tell me to not have some views and continue with my life as some slave in your wonderful capitalist society where you are doomed from day one.

Stalin,Kim Jong un etc are not commies but fascist scum that pose as a leftist.

If you want to be some misguided slave and live like u were some puppet in Westworld go ahead and do so but don't u dare bring others into your pathetic world view I pity your children /future children if they were ever brought up with such a pathetic world view which would even cringe "the reek"

And don't you dare use a typical misguided quote from Winston Churchill,  that quote was never about antifa but a fear of nazi germans infiltrating American/British society by posing as anti fascists.

Lastly please enlighten me slave , what ideology is the most optimal one for you.

First of all learn to speak English. Your grammar skills alone betray you for the child you are.

Trump a tyrant?? The man hasn't even taken office yet, how could he be a tyrant. Relax for a second, tune out your echo chamber of hysterical propaganda and try to get a grip on reality.

"The American diplomat" the most powerful man in Batista's Cuba.... wow. Your ignorance is astounding. Educate yourself. Luciano was the most powerful man besides the actual ruler of the country. And I would still probably prefer to live under rule of the most powerful and cunning crime figure in probably all history than the run of the mill mediocre commie dictator that is Castro.

I've been to Cuba. Many times. I have many friends that were able to escape Cuba. I've had intimate conversations with Cuban citizens who trust me. Trust me when I tell you the embargo is not the reason Cuba is "ruined". No caribbean nation with Cuba's resources, population and historical infrastructure is going to be naturally gifted with abundance, but the average person in Cuba is almost certainly no better off than they would have been had the Granma sunk in 1956. In fact I am totally confident the communities of Cuban expats who fled the regime would not exist today in Miami and Toronto and New York and many other cities around the world.

Make no mistake. These people did not flee because of brainwashing and greed. They fled out of fear and terror and hunger and death, which are the hallmarks of every political embodiment of communism to ever be established.

Cuba is beautiful and relatively safe and very literate with a high number of doctors per capita. There are also little to no basic consumer goods available and any basic entrepreneurial venture an average citizen might try to undertake is severely stifled, repressed or crushed. A black market is widespread and necessary. The currency is a joke, and people would be constantly miserable if they were not Cuban and literally incapable of not being happy and having fun despite all the **** their bloated tyrannical government imposes on their daily lives.

Every single person I know who lived under the iron curtain either escaped or wanted to escape.

You can't use the ridiculous no true scotsman fallacy to defend your childish obsession with a proven failed ideology. Every. Single. Embodiment. Of. Marx's. Ideas. Has. Failed. Miserably.

"slave"  "westworld" "pity my children" "the reek"... wow... you prove yourself again and again to be an edgy juvenile tryhard.

Also way to take the bait on that quote... you are as retarded as every antifa I've ever met. When did I ever mention Churchill?

The ideology I recommend for you is chilling out and getting a job. You have a lot of free time after school and on weekends and the extra money will help you out a lot in life, especially if you are smart and start saving early. If you want to keep studying after you graduate for the love of god pick something with a practical application. Political science, sociology, "gender studies"(puke), psychology etc are all a waste of time, and for a whiteboy in North America like me, money.

In this day and age I'd recommend just working right after school or taking up a trade if you are mechanically inclined at all. It will give you useful skills and do a lot to build your character if you can make it as a tradesman. Save money young, spend on assets that make more money for you instead of bling and fun. Make your money work for you.

If you take a few steps down this road you will be amazed at the insight into reality you will get and your political and general views will broaden and mature. Like I said, once you work for what you have and start to become a self made man you realize how beautiful western capitalist systems are, and how you can be a genuinely positive driving part of it all, and actually make positive changes for the world and mankind, instead of sitting around pontificating on what should be, and trying to enforce your envisioned equality of result, no matter how impossible it may be to aheive, instead of the beautiful equality of opportunity that you and I both enjoy in our respective modern countries.

Good luck on your journey lad, I know you will grow, mature and look back on your current self and cringe HARD at how retarded and naive you were.

5. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

The 50 states have varying levels of autonomy and its very complex to implement a single federal mandatory ID throughout the entire United States, not to mention the inevitable opposition it would encounter.

A passport is about the closest thing I know of, and most Americans probably don't have need of one.
  6. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

voter fraud definitely is, part of what robbed Donnyboy of his popular vote. The 3 million illegals in California alone almost certainly voted landslide for democrat.
  7. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

masterborn12 said:
    Austupaio said:
    Donald Trump was elected through a democratic process, would you accept him as POTWS?
    He wasn't truly elected democratically as he didn't won in votes but had he I would have accepted it but I would oppose him every day.

Clearly you don't understand US democracy, and likely any rudimentary form of democracy or indeed any political system.

Its your lucky day, because I'm here now, and you can ask about me, and know what I type is word, and word is bond.

You are literally the cancer that is plaguing Sweden. You are a child. I say this as a man. Know this is be true.

mmmmk so lets begin

Number ONE: The electoral college was designed, by the founding fathers, to avoid a tyranny of the majority. This is where California, with its largely urbanized population of out of touch misguided ignorant idealogues such as yourself could carry an overwhelming majority for one candidate, while losing by a narrower margin in a much larger number of constituencies. This might result in a slightly higher count by popular vote, but would be far from representing the entire country in a more democratic manner.

You are a foreigner child. Trump was democratically elected. Educate yourself.

Number TWO: You clearly have no firsthand experience of life under marxist/communist rule, and little to no real contact with people who have lived under these systems. As someone who is close to many who have been under communism's yoke, I can tell you just how incredibly offensive, self righteous and downright LITTLE 5HIT-ish behaviour it is to spout castro quotes and scoff at western democracy and capitalism this comes across as to these people.

I have been to the utopias, talked to the people who are there and who have escaped. It just. Doesn't. Work.

Get a job. Or study something real. And then get a job. Accumulate something. You will realize once you have worked for things in life and stood on your own two feet as a man what the true value of everything is, and just how wonderful our capitalist institutions are.

Its ok to be a misguided child. Its really understandable. But seriously go get a job kid. It will do a world of good for your work ethic, worldview and maturity.

If you want to be passionate about something join a reputable charity, or advocate for freedom of speech.

Modern anti-fa is so discredited by the behaviour of the little shytes such as yourself as to be generally regarded by reasonable people as exactly what it purpotes to fight. Spoiled little rich unemployed trust fund Kunnts piisssing themselves and destroying property, inciting violence and promoting suppression of free speech are nothing different from the chairman's red guards or the fuhrers brownshirts.

"The fascists of the future will fly the flag of anti fascism"

8. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

4th Hussars

Ayy nerds this regiment is being reactivated with much new and old blood.

Get used to seeing this thread.

Stay posted for more.
  9. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

Lord Brutus said:
    TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
    Lord Brutus said:
    How do I look here?  From my Fort Benning days.
    mTOSX.jpg

That's a stock image from the Fort Benning website.

http://www.benning.army.mil/armor/316thCav/129/Sniper/

Smells like some stolen valour to me.
    You're right about it being from the Fort Benning website.  I received my sniper training there in 1971 and early 1972.  That does not alter the fact that you're a fool or the fact that I was sent to Vietnam in Mar., 1972 and returned home in Jan., 1973.

So just to confirm is or is it not you in the photograph?
  10. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

this entire forum was made for this stuff
  11. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

Feragorn said:
    NewToTheGame said:
    If you are trying to get praises and attention for something you have never done you are a douchebag in my eyes.

That's the thing. He wasn't trying to get praises or attention. The context of those couple posts is pretty clear.

Almalexia said:
    Is it a lie if it was presented facetiously, the world asks? The world asks who the hell cares, lmao.

this bb
    TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
    However if someone posts a photo, saying this is me from my army days, I am naturally going to take that post at face value. You can be ©unty about it and dissect until no one cares anymore but in reality you are the one doing the "****posting", whether you are being an admin baglicking fanboy or just being ©unty for the sake of it, the facts of this **** remain: a man posted a military pic claiming it was him, it got exposed as a lie. End of story.

You're allowed to type "****" on the internet. I'll lick as many admin bags as it takes to get my way around here. If that means defending a man who's been convicted in the highest court of the land of lying on the internet, then so be it. I'll ****post myself into my own grave.

Your posts are becoming exasperated. I recommend finding another activity to fill your day.

IMO stringing kiddies and fanboys like yourself along on a thread like this and making such a post implying you are that stock image sniper is definitely akin to fishing for praises/attention, but I digress.
  12. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

Gestricius said:
    NewToTheGame said:
    Well I do take personal offense to people claiming to be combat vets when they are not.
    Why? Are you in the military?

Be careful not to steal someone's valour, now.

Whether he is, has a family member who is, or just has a deep respect for military personnel and the sacrifices they make, is irrelevant. He made no claim reference to being in the military and therefore has no obligation to provide evidence or even answer that question...
  13. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

Gestricius said:
    Where did all these soft-butts come from?

large soft ice cream in these butts yo.

Feragorn said:
    TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
    You will have to forgive me for not coming on more and contributing to this amazing community. The dude posted a picture saying it was him, I'm not his fanboy nor am I familiar with his antics, so I naturally assumed he was lying. Which he was.

I'll forgive you for not being American. It's okay, nobody's perfect.

NewToTheGame said:
    Feragorn said:
    Great job, kid. You got me.

"Stolen Valor" actually has a legal definition. Even if it didn't, Brutus's post from March 11 (really, why bother?) isn't it. It's not "stolen valor" to ****post on a forum with a stock photo. It would be "stolen valor" to post on a forum in a way that fraudulently portrays oneself as a decorated member of the US Armed Forces in order to get some sort of benefits.

All that being said, if you bothered to show up more than once every couple of years, you'd know that Brutus doesn't post actual pictures of himself, and he very likely had been at Ft. Benning sometime between 1960 and 1975 due to some unpleasantness in Vietnam.

It is stolen valor to post a picture of some random sniper and claim its you, when its not. Why not just post an actual pic from Vietnam if hes a vet?, gotta have atleast your "death photo" in stock.

If he truly is a vet I guess he can prove me wrong , and I will apologise for ever doubting him. Just seems sketchy...

You don't get it. Stolen Valor doesn't matter. One ****post isn't identity theft. I could go around calling myself King of Mars and as long as I don't try to scam people out of their money, nobody cares.

EDIT: three? three ninjas? y'all disappoint me

No disrespect to the man if he is an actual veteran, or to any veteran.

However if someone posts a photo, saying this is me from my army days, I am naturally going to take that post at face value. You can be ©unty about it and dissect until no one cares anymore but in reality you are the one doing the "****posting", whether you are being an admin baglicking fanboy or just being ©unty for the sake of it, the facts of this **** remain: a man posted a military pic claiming it was him, it got exposed as a lie. End of story.
  14. TADER_BROS_Ltd.

say cheese

He has mad VIP privacy concerns and also looking at real photos might trigger his stolen ptsd
Back
Top Bottom