Recent content by szipin

1. PW_No_Rules

Thank you for the support
  2. Lumirath Gaming Community

I don't know who Peasant is but I'm sure he will grow out of it, also it's a shame to see you had to close your community
  3. Lumirath Gaming Community

Good luck
  4. PW_No_Rules

PW is already designed to influence player's actions
  5. PW_No_Rules

MickDick said:
    I'm trying to think of a system to discourage killing anyone and everyone you see.

No need - PW already prevents players from doing that, however when it comes to clans or groups that join with the sole intention of dominating everyone in the server since there's no rules all you can do is ask them to give people a chance so they can have fun too. I believe that's common sense and there doesn't need to be a rule for that, just like there doesn't need to be a rule to explain that things like hacking and constant namecalling aren't allowed.
  6. PW_No_Rules

The quote I posted earlier explains how there's more to PW than just plain deathmatching

Also I welcome constructive criticism
  7. [POLL] Would you like to see a EU HCRP server?

I would play on it

But it won't be successful unless it has clear guidelines as to what you can roleplay as

There is nothing 'hardcore' about any of the RP servers that have existed in PW over the years
  8. PW_No_Rules

ZeroFighterR said:
    Yes Vornne says, but does he run this server?

I dont think so, the server owner decides how to run his server, if you dont like it, dont go on it or make your own.

Use that little brain of yours you know.. Turn it on, it might help.
    PW No Rules is my server
  9. PW_No_Rules

Vornne said:
    I never described anything of the sort. That quote was someone (years ago) skim reading an explanation and totally misunderstanding it: this mod and game engine is not optimal or designed for traditional "peaceful RP" - in other words non-competitive, fully consensual acting out of a predetermined story - but is created for dynamic, interactive, and competitive play, trying to introduce more actual roles that are necessary or worthwhile to play than just plain death matching.
  10. PW_No_Rules

PW is not DM
  11. PW_No_Rules

Then they can choose one of the other 4 spawnpoints to spawn from
  12. PW_No_Rules

Thank you for your support
  13. The new damage of ranged weapons. *(Crossbow)

If someone was misusing their admin powers people wouldn't play on that server
  14. I may be dating myself here.......... (lefox)

I think the most significant change has been the introduction of scripts that enable money, item and armour saving which most people enjoy, but aside from that things haven't changed much
  15. PW_No_Rules

Things are off to a good start
Back
Top Bottom