Recent content by sysopgrace

1. Is there a non executable file download available?

I am looking for an archive of the mod that is not included in an .exe file. Does one exist? If not, could somebody please upload a copy of the game's files in a ZIP file? Thank you very much
  2. Is manual installation possible?

Thank you very much!
  3. Is manual installation possible?

Is this mod only distributed as an installer? I need the mod's files to do a manual installation of it. Is this possible? Thanks,
  4. Steam Mount & Blade CD Key Problem

I was just about to reply to this thread with another complaint but I believe I found the issue now.
    MBW requires a UDP port to be opened for listening for incoming connections. I am using Hands Off! firewall and I believe that due to the full screen nature of the game, the popup requesting the port be opened was obscured. I checked the rules list and found that there was a DENY rule added for MBW, I changed it to allow for UDP listening and now I can get the cdkey and see the list of multiplayer servers.

Woot!
  5. Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE

I know it looks bad to make requests like this but I can arrange (before hand) for FTP hosting for this mod. It will be accessible on the web from a website that I have access to for these types of purposes.

Could someone please integrate Floris Expanded with the optional Text Refreshment Mod into Diplomacy + PIKE & Blade?
    Like I said, I will arrange to have this newly merged mod hosted as well as the regular Floris Expanded (along with the Text Refreshment Mod).

Thats all I can really offer in return at the moment.
    Thank you in advance.
Back
Top Bottom