Recent content by Suthla

1. Suthla

Svensk klan - Bannerlord Online

Heya, since this is English section of the forum could you please add English translation of your post (even if it is put in spoiler).
    Feel free to remove it, since it was a direct add for a Swedish clan in the mod Bannerlord Online. I just read that this part of the fourm is dedicated for MP Clans
  2. Suthla

Playing Bannerlord Online

Playing Bannerlord Online
  3. Suthla

Svensk klan - Bannerlord Online

Den Svenska klanen i Bannerlord Online söker fler spelare ! Båda helt nya och erfarna behövs. För er som är helt nya så erbjuds guidning i spelet samt startgear så du snabbare kommer igång. Vi är en väldigt relaxad klan. Kör både PvE och PvP tillsammans. Vi ingår i moderklanen CDT, som är med i...
  4. Suthla

Bannerlord Online - Svensk klan

Den Svenska klanen i Bannerlord Online söker fler spelare ! Båda helt nya och erfarna behövs. För er som är helt nya så erbjuds guidning i spelet samt startgear så du snabbare kommer igång. Vi är en väldigt relaxad klan. Kör både PvE och PvP tillsammans. Vi ingår i moderklanen CDT, som är med i...
  5. Suthla

Resolved Area inaccessible

Thanks.

Found something new:

Summary:
    I am able to stand inside the mountain, aswell as standing in the waterfall. See screenshot for location.
    Standin inside the mountain seems unintended, but being able to stand on in waterfall taking a shower i dont know :smile:
    How to Reproduce: constant
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshot 3,4 and 5.
    Version: Beta 1.3
    Installed community-made modifications: Several installed, none activated during beta tryout
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  6. Suthla

Found another issue, this time its too accibble :smile:
    The bridge near Sanala. Sometimes walk over it and have target Sanala as your direction, you "fall" down in the middle and en up like like in the screenshot. Also happens that you just ignore the bridge, depending on from where you first came.

Screenshot

Summary:
    Se above
    How to Reproduce: constant
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video): Se above
    Version: Beta 1.3
    Installed community-made modifications: Several installed, none activated during beta tryout
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  7. Suthla

I couldnt find if anyone allready reported this...so here it goes. The area marked whit the oval cirlcle is inaccessible. to run from A to B you have to run around as shown in the image. Also, please note the trees way out in the water/lake. Screenshot Summary: Se above How to Reproduce...
  8. Suthla

In Progress Crashing when wifu is about to give birth (?)

Update - Iw as wrong about the crash being related to the armor (gear)
    it seems it have with the newborn child being female? had two children, both made my game crash. after a few reloads of the save a male child was born. Just crashed again, same text as earlier and the wife is suppose to give birth.
  9. Suthla

Update: Tried doing severalt hings to solve this.
    I saw taht the crash report mentioned gear, the wifes gear. I had stripped her of the noble gear after the we got married.
    So I unequipped the gear and she had the birth. Been playing for an hour now and its working fine :smile:
  10. Suthla

I keep crashing on this save on exactly the same time, everytime. It might have to do with the wife is going to birth a child. I took att sceenshot of the crash info. Screenshot crashinfo Summary: - How to Reproduce: Everytime i try the save Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media...
Back
Top Bottom