Recent content by Sucubus

1. Sucubus

Find Item in cheat menu.

:oops:  Hello. I have added a few new items in the Floris mod and i would like to test them. Unfortunately the find item in Cheat menu stops at 1875 items, how can i expand it to see my added items witch are from 1876 to 1900 ? I have Floris Mod Pack v2.54 updated to v2.55 and Warband 1.158...
  2. Sucubus

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Hi all.

I installed Win7 64, Warband 1.153 and FLORIS 2.53 from torrent.

I changed the new animations to the old ones following the instructions from the FAQ and by downloading the actions.txt file (Gameplay_actions-txt-3489-2-53) from Mount and Blade Nexus.
      I got the old animations back but i lost shield bash everywhere. He screams but no shield bash. I also downloaded the missions_templates.txt to enable shield bash for tournaments, but it still does not work. 
    I must specify that i change to the old animations, since the new animations appeared. I know where to copy the file and all that. I also downloaded the actions.txt 5 different times, to make sure it was not a bad download. Hope you guys can find a way to keep my old animations with the shield bash.

Thanks.
  3. Sucubus

Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

User Friendly said:
    why textures of grass,and trees looking like i am using dx7?

I don´t know. And nobody will know if you don´t give some details, like: Floris  version, patched or not, your system specs and so on.

And you should consider that maybe you are using DX 7 :lol:. Check in options. Try to update DX, maybe you have an older version.
    Also in options check your settings on texture detail.
  4. Sucubus

Caba`drin said:
    Sucubus said:
    I really hate this joke of animations. ...
      What do i do?
    tryingtokeepup said:
    To put it simply, all you have to do to change the animations in game is to remove certain lines from the actions.txt. That's all!

Oh, regarding that, Floris mod team, I have a request regarding this:

Windyplains said:
    Shapic said:
    Fantomen really? I used mine during closed beta and it worked well.
    Shield bash & shield strike animations were added via the PBOD kit since that time which is probably the issue.

I made the mistake and just wholesale replaced my actions.txt with the one uploaded on that thread, and therefore I am missing my shield bash animation. Would one of you be so kind as to post in this thread the two lines I'm missing so that I can paste them into my txt file? That was real dumb of me.  :oops:
    Use this actions.txt for Native animations in Floris 2.5. It is all that needs changing.

Thanks a lot, it works like a charm. I got shield bash and the good old NATIVE animations. Thank you.
  5. Sucubus

monnikje said:
    The Gameplay version will have the Native animations + the shield bash and spear bracing animations. So if you want to have the native animations in the Expanded version, you'll only have to copy the animations.txt from the gameplay version to the expanded version. I'll update the FAQ once we release 2.5 (which is a little bit delayed due to the holidays).

SUPER!!!  YOU are the MAN!!  Thanks a lot!
  6. Sucubus

Sucubus said:
    I really hate this joke of animations. If you would use flowers this animations would be cool. With a sword they are just ridiculous. I stooped playing Floris because of this animations and i did not start playing again until i knew how to remove them.
    Windyplains are you sure that the FAQ still applies?  I am using Floris 2.5 Beta with patch 2 applied. I have searched module.ini for the line: load_mod_resource = mov_skeletons and it is NOT there. Instead there is: load_mod_resource = min_mov_skeletons and load_resource = horse_skeleton.  The logical thing would be to delete load_mod_resource = min_mov_skeletons and adding load_resource = skeletons like in the FAQ, but i am not sure and don´t want to break the game, i am not in the mood to reinstall the mod or the game if i break something.
      What do i do?
    Lol same...i tried it and it reverted to old animations without problem..but i cant shield bash anymore..and i am afraid i will not be able to ready pikes in a formations against horsemen..

I did it to, and it worked, but... i lost shield bash and the cool pikes. 

Please could some body make a tutorial, for those less gifted  :oops:, to remove just the sword animations and to keep shild bash and the rest? Please.
    Or just get those animations out and make them optional or to be installed like a patch or something.
    Or to make a patch with the old animations with the shield bash and formations included with the old animations.

EDIT:
    Windyplains said:
    Thank you for verifying and posting your results here.  The animations mentioned were all new to 2.5 with the PBOD update.  You could move animations using the openbrf program from the newer resource listed to the older one then copy those lines of code over in module_animations.py.  That should give you the older animations and retain the new feature dependent ones.

You are welcome. But, THANK YOU and Monnikje, Duh, Caba`drin, and all the others for all the great job you are doing!
    I have no idea how to use the module system. A lot of as don´t. I can manage Morpgh text editor.  So... again... please help. :smile:
  7. Sucubus

Windyplains said:
    Lord Lukjan said:
    And how can i revert to old atacking moves??the new ones look kinda derpy to me..
    The F.A.Q. was written for Floris 2.4, but the advice there still applies for your question.

I really hate this joke of animations. If you would use flowers this animations would be cool. With a sword they are just ridiculous. I stooped playing Floris because of this animations and i did not start playing again until i knew how to remove them.
    Windyplains are you sure that the FAQ still applies?  I am using Floris 2.5 Beta with patch 2 applied. I have searched module.ini for the line: load_mod_resource = mov_skeletons and it is NOT there. Instead there is: load_mod_resource = min_mov_skeletons and load_resource = horse_skeleton.  The logical thing would be to delete load_mod_resource = min_mov_skeletons and adding load_resource = skeletons like in the FAQ, but i am not sure and don´t want to break the game, i am not in the mood to reinstall the mod or the game if i break something.
      What do i do?

Caba`drin said:
    aka1nas said:
    About 42 days in, I decided to take a personal leave and finish up the tutorial quest.  I grabbed some mercenaries from the tavern and completed it.  When I rejoined Harlaus' army, however, all of my companions and troops have been removed from my party.

Is this expected behavior when rejoining an army in freelancer mode?
    Yes, this is as designed. I think you've pointed out a somehow unnoticed bug--if you go on vacation, then pick up new party members and then depart, your prior party backup is overwritten (and if you had companions in your party when you first enlisted, you will never be able to get them back).

This is exactly how it should be. Your party and companions join you and accept you as a leader. If you go and submit to a new boss... of course your companions will loose respect towards you and they will not join you again. To me it seams perfect, realistic and hope you don´t change it!

Caba`drin said:
    crull001 said:
    I have found that when you go on leave the party that you joined with reappears.
    Bah, of course, you're right.

You should get all of your companions back (as of patch 2/round 3) and a partly randomized amount of your other troops back (depending on party morale when you enlisted and how long you were enlisted).

Wrong. When having a personal army and companions and joining another lord you should loose ALL of your army and companions no matter the morale. You should be able to find your companions again but they should be angry at you. To calm them you should pay/bribe them a lot to forgive you and join again whit you. 
  8. Sucubus

Suggestions

Duh said:
    Hardly possible, because the price of units is determined by their level.

The units could start from level 1 and adding the price of equipment + training + leveling up. And you wold have units with a price of a million the unit.  :grin: :lol:
    Thanks for answering, even if i don't like your answer.  :grin: 

EDIT: I was joking.
  9. Sucubus

Thankyou

Thank you very much for this mod!!!  You rock monnikje!
  10. Sucubus

Suggestions

First of all i agree completely with  -D- and i would like to see his ideas implemented. I'd love to see more diplomatic options in the game.

My wish is to be able to make own custom troops when i am king. I want to be able to choose the weapons, armors and horses that my troop Will be using, through the guy en-charged with the army.  The cost of that troop should be the market cost of every item chosen by me + a special trainer and it should take a while. Infantry trains in 2-3 months, archers in 5-6 months, arbaletists in 1-2 months... and so on.

Sorry if i this idea is allready said.
  11. Sucubus

Support

ERROR:
      Firma con problemas:
      Nombre del evento de problema: BEX
      Nombre de la aplicación: mb_warband.exe
      Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.0.0
      Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4cfe1bb0
      Nombre del módulo con errores: mb_warband.exe
      Versión del módulo con errores: 1.0.0.0
      Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4cfe1bb0
      Desplazamiento de excepción: 002a1cf1
      Código de excepción: c0000417
      Datos de excepción: 00000000
      Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
      Id. de configuración regional: 3082
      Información adicional 1: fc1b
      Información adicional 2: fc1b32fe32f80c99b1c76b0f1f55848d
      Información adicional 3: 4545
      Información adicional 4: 454565e0cb0de38fbda000f8aa17f069

I have installed Visual C++ Redist 2010 i have installed diferent versions of my grafics drivers and i have reinstalled Warband. Nothing works. Could anybody please help? I am getting desperate here.

My system: 
    Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 3.01 GHz
    Motherboard: GigaByte MA785GT-UD3H
    RAM: 2 GB, Kingston  DDR3 1300MHz + a 2 GB usb memory used for ready boost and 5 GB of virtual memory.
    Graphics: Radeon HD 5450, memory size 1 GB
    I have Warband 1.134 and Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.2

EDIT:  I have removed POLISHED LANDSCAPES and it works PERFECTLY whith DX9 and all the grafical options maxed out.
  12. Sucubus

i dont know what to do anymore

I have the same problem with ver 2.1. After 70 days the game chrashes in every battle. No matter what i do, and nobody knew what it is wrong. I hope in the new version this will dispear.  I guess is somethin about the hardware of the pc, not software. But who knows?
  13. Sucubus

Support

Sucubus said:
      I have the same problem. After 70 days the game crasehes every time i get in to a fight. I have 3 diferent saves and in each one the game works perfect until day 70. After that crashes every time i get in a fight. No matter the number of the enemies. I play whith Swadia.
      The error i get is: 
    Firma con problemas:
      Nombre del evento de problema: BEX
      Nombre de la aplicación: mb_warband.exe
      Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.0.0
      Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4cfe1bb0
      Nombre del módulo con errores: mb_warband.exe
      Versión del módulo con errores: 1.0.0.0
      Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4cfe1bb0
      Desplazamiento de excepción: 002a1cf1
      Código de excepción: c0000417
      Datos de excepción: 00000000
      Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
      Id. de configuración regional: 3082
      Información adicional 1: fc1b
      Información adicional 2: fc1b32fe32f80c99b1c76b0f1f55848d
      Información adicional 3: 4545
      Información adicional 4: 454565e0cb0de38fbda000f8aa17f069
      I have Warband 1.134 and Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.1. I am running Windows 7. I have changed all the grafical options but i still get crashes.

My system:
    Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 3.01 GHz
    Motherboard: GigaByte MA785GT-UD3H
    RAM: 2 GB, Kingston  DDR3 1300MHz, + a 2 GB usb memory used for ready boost and 5 GB of virtual memory.
    Graphics: Radeon HD 5450, memory size 1 GB
        It seams that the last thing i try... works. I have changed DirectX 9 to DirectX 7, and the mod is working perfectly. I have changed in the grafical options everything to very high and it is still working.
    The bad thing is i realy hate DirectX 7. The image quality is bad.  Does anybody knows how i can make the game run with DirectX9?

EDIT:  I have removed POLISHED LANDSCAPES and it works PERFECTLY whith DX9 and all the grafical options maxed out.
  14. Sucubus

Guns?

I am definetly against adding guns in this mod. Theare are mods whit guns and i don´t like them because of the guns.  There are a lot of shooting games, but very few with swords with out magic.  Introducing guns in warband it just kills the game.

Back
Top Bottom