Recent content by Stoner2109

1. Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

kt0 said:
    Stoner2109 said:
    I was in the middle of a campaign in Swadia and I received the message that taxes were due, so instead of abandoning my campaign and losing my momentum to go collect taxes myself I decided to just send out tax collectors(something I had never done before). Two days later the collectors returned to me with about half as much money as I was expecting, do you lose money for using tax collectors?
    You shouldn't lose money for using tax collectors.  If you visit a bunch of fiefs between taxes being due and the tax collectors returning, the tax collectors won't get anything from those fiefs.

I guess I must have visited some fiefs and just don't remember... not a good thing for the future Calradian Emperor to do!
  2. Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

I have a question. I was in the middle of a campaign in Swadia and I received the message that taxes were due, so instead of abandoning my campaign and losing my momentum to go collect taxes myself I decided to just send out tax collectors(something I had never done before). Two days later the collectors returned to me with about half as much money as I was expecting, do you lose money for using tax collectors?
Back
Top Bottom