Recent content by stiggy

1. stiggy

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

i find that with the ogres and giants and big chaos demons when they die their model seems to expand across the map and then on the main travel map some writing disappears or foes black instead of white or appears int the wrong place has this by any chance been fixed or is this unfix-able ?
  2. stiggy

Amazing work so far best mod ive played since 1776 1860 1755 and blood in the west mods is there going to be magic, artillery, eagles, or dragons in any future updates and what about a wood elves faction cause isn't that the only faction left to do by any chance?
  3. stiggy

BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Captured Joe said:
    The mod isn't dead, but at the moment Gabby is focussing on his 1860s mod. After releasing the 1.0 version of that one I think he'll continue work on 1776.
    i bloody hope not cause mod is so good already and be a shame for it to over already with so much left to do and the potential it has
  4. stiggy

B Fantasy [WB] Nightfall of Middle-Earth: Khazâd ai-mênu!

how do i get past the city with valir cause he just stops and does nothing? i really wanna play this mod :cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. stiggy

B Fantasy [WB] Nightfall of Middle-Earth: Khazâd ai-mênu!

on the first mission at the beggining when your with valir how do you get into the city cause all he does is stand there
  6. stiggy

first picture please say they'll be like the first picture
  7. stiggy

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

NoobLord said:
    Fili and Kili are dead.
    Epicrules said:
    Gil-galad died in the war of the last alliance, it wouldn't really make a lot of sense to have him here. Thorin died at the Battle of Five Armies.
    yer but it was just a suggestion plus i couldnt remeber any of the the other 13 dwarves names from the hobbit or any other elf names i could remember the name suggestions were just names from memory nothing else.
    but i see your points
  8. stiggy

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

this is for when the l@tr parts of the mod comes out (names for characters)
    elves: elrond thranduil legolas gil-galad elrohir elladan haldir celeborn and galadriel.
    dwarves: dain thorin thror kili fili gloin gimli  thrain durin  dain iron foot bard if dale is a dwarven sub faction in the later part of the mod.
    morodr/isengard/gundabad/misty mountains what ever evil faction: balrog of moria.
    rohan/elves: treebeard.
  9. stiggy

yes the books were good the films were massively better. although i feel that the first part of the hobbit was a bit slow although it was setting the scene. i fear that in the last film they will keep to the books description of the battle of the five armies which be be a huge disappointment even though they made three films out off a hundred pages or so which is amazing when you think about it.
    i think the whole last film will be the battle of the five armies although i have my doubts seeing that they already changed and added parts eg the she elf tauriel and legolas being in it although apparently in the appendices of the return of the king ive heard i states that legolas was in the hobbit and the hobbit was rewritten and edited many times by Tolkien during his life time so who knows. yer films rule books OK but not as good (although the dwarven Armour for the axemen of erebor as a mod for medieval 2 calls them looks amazing go peter jackson
  10. stiggy

do you guys know if your first part of the mod ( gondor rohan mordor and isengard) is ready to go or will be ready to go before 2014
  11. stiggy

yer what about the vampire warhammer will there be a vampire faction or what
  12. stiggy

Horla said:
    stiggy said:
    could you post an updated list of factions please

Sure thing.

There are 13 factions :

- Empire of Sigmar
    - Bretonnia
    - Dwarves
    - High Elves
    - Lustria
    - Pirate Kingdoms with the Tilean Cities
    - Araby
    - Dark Elves
    - Orcs
    - Wild Goblins
    - Chaos Lands
    - Tomb Kings
    - Skavens - in progression

You can also count several other races present in the game : beastmen, of course, Nigh Goboz, Ogres and Trolls.
    thanks
  13. stiggy

could you post an updated list of factions please
  14. stiggy

Currently working on...

have you ever thought about using the elves armour and dwarfves + orcs armour from the blood in the west mod or the last days mod
  15. stiggy

B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

so i don't know if this has been answered already but which on do you guys will be ready or done first the multiplayer or the single player also amazing work on those helmets they are amzing
Back
Top Bottom