Recent content by stebry30

1. stebry30

beta.taleworlds.com

I've applied for the beta multiple times now since it was released, just been patiently waiting... disappointing, but excited for the EA.
  2. stebry30

Dev Blog 05/12/19

Thanks for the update, counting down the months until release!
  3. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

yeah my first computer specs were for another computer and i was haveing the same issue on both so now im using my bros faster computer
  4. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

thanks everyone for your help. It works great for now. and my fps is around a constant 90. all i had to do is put my video card (GeForce 8600Gt 256MB) in google and update the driver. Thanks to Gerhart espacially
  5. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

yeah i might just have to reformat my system. im gonna have to get some money for those disks though haha
  6. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/stebry30?n=y

and screenshot of my settings:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6352/screenshot4i.jpg
  7. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

58 processes anywhere from 15% CPU Usage - 100% sometimes. I just dont know what to end.  i dont need this computer broken too haha. i tried the link. it doesnt get passed initializing on the install
  8. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

I kinda had this problem, i Downloaded Directx 9 Runtime -libary

And it works fine now.

Can you send me a link. i found something that might be it but im not sure.
    I uninstalled it and reinstalled M&B, delleted the video and downloaded the DirectX SDK but same problem. and i switched to a different and better computer and its the same problem.
    So i will  delete DirectX SDK and then download and install DirectX 9 Runtime?

I have 58 processes goin now!
  9. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

Whenever I run Mount and Blade I get a 'Generic Application error', it pops up after it gets passed the bink video. This is what is says : Generic application error. enable debug output for detailed information.

Switching to the reference rasterizer, a software device that implements the entire Direct 3D feature set, but runs very slowly.
    Then I press OK.  Another box pops up... this is what this new one sais :

Warning: nothing will be rendered.
    The reference rendering device was selected, but your computer only has a reduced-functionality reference device installed.  Install the DirectX SDK to get the full reference device.

i reinstalled Mount an Blade but idk

I deleted the video
  10. stebry30

SUPER Slow

im having the exact same issue as this guy. my graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE and my fps is usually 0.30. idk whats wrong. i downloaded the DriectX SDK like it said but its sooo slow i cant even play it and it takes like a minute for the link to highlight also. anyone find the reason why?
  11. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

i only had 1 stick in there and apparantly thats all my computer can hold is a 256MB. I tried adding a new one but my computer started beeping. and now it wont turn on and it beeps.  :evil:

nevermind I got it to work with two 256MB cards in it and its still as slow as before. I found a topic that has the same issue as I do but i dont think i saw a solution! my fps is usually at 0.30or lower                   
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67028.0.html
  12. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

yeah i dont know. it was at 135% 2 days ago, then it jumped up to 320%

i shut down AVG and my spyware and then restarted my computer but no change.  :mad:
  13. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

alright i deleted the video. still really slow. im gonna update my drivers and see if that helps.  I have another question. Is it better to have a higher estimated Performance? because mines at about 320%

and right now my fps is at .06 i think.
  14. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

um where is the video? im in the M&B folder but i dont know where to look.
  15. stebry30

Help plz? M&B is so slow

Can anyone help me. M&B si running incredibly slow. I downloaded the demo and tried to play but even at the main screen its slow. It takes a while to click the links. I have played the demo before and it ran great on my computer. I have also played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Fallout 3, and...
Back
Top Bottom