Recent content by Stache73

1. Stache73

SP - Quests [Quest] gang needs recruits

I want to upvote this issue, very irritating that you have to accept the quest just to find out how many recruits the gang needs!
    Please fix this TW!
  2. Stache73

SP - UI Ability to create a new save slot with a file name that has been used already and be asked to replace existing save file

Hi, thanks again for an amazing game! Unfortunately, one thing that I end up wasting a lot of time on in the game is looking for old game save files. As most Bannerlord users, I save the game quite frequently. My problem is that if I want to create a new save slot with a save file name I have...
  3. Stache73

SP - UI Trade/Goods list soting to stay pervasive from market to market

Hi, thnaks for a super game! I am addicted :) I would like the trade/goods/market list to stay (pervasively) sorted the way I chose to sort the list from town to town so that if for example I sorted the goods list ascending by value of goods, I would like the list to still be sorted that way in...
  4. Stache73

SP - UI Quests sortable by number of days deadline

Hi, thnaks for a super game! I am addicted :) I would like the quest list to be sortable ascending and descending, by number of days (deadline), and I would like my choice of sorting to stay that way (pervasive) when I leave the quest list so the list is still sorted the way I chose to sort it...
Back
Top Bottom