4. Speirs

15ème Regiment d'Infantrie Légère

DiplexHeated said:
    Theyre actually oil-paintings
    They seem a bit *Puts sunglasses on* Drippy.. YEAHHHHH
  5. Speirs

Evanovic said:
    Vortex is such an appropriate name for his play style. I mean, this image of a vortex is pretty much what we all just saw in the vid:

vortex.jpg
    Pretty much
  6. Speirs

Evanovic said:
    Speirs said:
    JackieChan said:
    Wow, that video of Vortex spinning is just o.0!!!
    Waho where is this video.

http://www.livestream.com/onikujo/video?clipId=pla_ef47cc62-793c-4960-a710-6a48ad4c2e40

It's not terribly great footage, but it does the job. Watch the first 1m30s.  :wink: Dat spinning is unthinkable.
    Thats my vortex :wink:
  7. Speirs

JackieChan said:
    Wow, that video of Vortex spinning is just o.0!!!
    Waho where is this video.
  8. Speirs

63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]

Stunned Lime said:
    VIVE LA FRANCE! The 98th shall now join the famous 63e! I wish all the best and thank Karth for this chance! Now I am CplFo Lime of the 63eme Regiment D`Infantrie De Ligne! A new experience and a new adventure :razz:  :mrgreen:
    Good choice, Karth is a good guy
  9. Speirs

Good linebattle lads
  10. Speirs

CrackMania said:
    Skyddis said:
    Where's the website?!? My entire existence is upsidedown... Waaaaargh:smile:

cat gif. archive?
    ^^
  11. Speirs

Good Linebattle today,  :cool:
  12. Speirs

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

DiplexHeated said:
    Im most commonly known as Dimplex though, lol. Most people also say Dieplex  :wink:
    People know me as, Spears, Spires, Speairs, Spirs,  :shock:
  13. Speirs

DiplexHeated said:
    Ah! Youre quick on the trigger :razz:

http://gyazo.com/99cba29f572412e0aa1183150ff093d2.png?1347155786
    Yeah haha, Its funny so many people spell my name wrong daily, I thought I might aswell be one of them, Durex.
  14. Speirs

DiplexHeated said:
    Speirs said:
    DiplexHeated said:
    I hope you're reading this Gunzo.

I simply dont know what made you dislike me, but I know that you have been for quite some time. Would you mind telling me why you have grown to dislike me? Have I ever insulted you or made you feel bad? Its not easy being "famous" (Which I really really hate calling myself) in a community, hence why you wont find any big YouTubers playing with bigger clans in communities. Im just trying to have fun, interact with people, and make new friends. There is no need to bring up YouTube, regiments or ranks. I presume that you created the thread simply cause I banned you earlier today from the groupfighting server. You asked me (for no reason) a very insulting, inmature and disrespectful question, which resulted in a ban. Your LtCol Mike didnt seem to disagree with the ban, neither did the rest of the players. I think you need to drop the hate, and if ive ever done you anything wrong, im sorry, but I didnt ask for fanboys or "fame". Im just uploading videos to YouTube, for people to watch, im not a bloody president, nor a superstar.

Thank you for reading.
    I like the cats. 
    17.gif

And I like your signature, Speris  :razz:
    I like yours to, Very pretty
  15. Speirs

DiplexHeated said:
    I hope you're reading this Gunzo.

I simply dont know what made you dislike me, but I know that you have been for quite some time. Would you mind telling me why you have grown to dislike me? Have I ever insulted you or made you feel bad? Its not easy being "famous" (Which I really really hate calling myself) in a community, hence why you wont find any big YouTubers playing with bigger clans in communities. Im just trying to have fun, interact with people, and make new friends. There is no need to bring up YouTube, regiments or ranks. I presume that you created the thread simply cause I banned you earlier today from the groupfighting server. You asked me (for no reason) a very insulting, inmature and disrespectful question, which resulted in a ban. Your LtCol Mike didnt seem to disagree with the ban, neither did the rest of the players. I think you need to drop the hate, and if ive ever done you anything wrong, im sorry, but I didnt ask for fanboys or "fame". Im just uploading videos to YouTube, for people to watch, im not a bloody president, nor a superstar.

Thank you for reading.
    I like the cats. 
    17.gif
Back
Top Bottom