Recent content by Spanker

1. Spanker

taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

I think we all need to accept they are not going to change the class system, we're going over ground that was widely discussed and debated throughout the beta. It is not going to happen. They made a clear mistake by trying to build the MP with a competitive mindsight, instead, they should have built the MP tailored towards casual gameplay and added the competitive side of Bannerlord overtime. Taleworlds need to do more to address feedback given from the community, over the past year dozens and dozens of threads have been posted and ignored by players who are rightly pissed with the attitude of the developers. People are spending hours of their time trying to give constructive feedback with various videos and clips only to not even be acknowledged by the developers. This honestly needs to change as it is only creating unneeded animosity between the community and Taleworlds.
  2. Spanker

Some fighting/skirmish tips for newer players

Ah, thank you.

Also, I've added another tip regarding horses and cavalry as some people don't seem to know about it:

You can double-tap 'S' in order to stop your horse quickly and maneuver to another direction (or turn around) really fast. You can also press E while holding W (or double tap W) to speed up the horse as it starts moving.

(y)
  3. Spanker

beta.taleworlds.com

Baffling as to why beta keys are being given out so loosely to people at Gamescom but players that have followed the series for years and years are having to wait for a key. Regardless I’ve managed to wait 8 years, I’m sure I can wait a bit longer.
  4. Spanker

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

As someone who has only really played multiplayer over the years, I'm glad to hear we will get to play the game in a form of a beta, but it would appear to me that maybe we're heading for a multiplayer release first followed up the singleplayer whenever it is ready, that is just wild speculation but the wording in the dev blog suggested that it was far from complete?
  5. Spanker

Private Server Monetisation Policy

Thank you Taleworlds, this is a giant step forward for the blader community and will help create an equal playing field for all.
  6. Spanker

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Honestly looks good enough for a multiplayer beta.
  7. Spanker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
  8. Spanker

Denuvo is an anti tamper DRM technology meaning that you have to use steam or origin, and you can't modify the exe or inject anything into the exe.
    This likely makes script extenders, advance custom launchers and exe fixes impossible without pirating the game when it one day gets cracked. Stuff like a clash of kings will not be possible if mount and blade 1 had used denuvo.

Just seen that on the mount and blade reddit.
  9. Spanker

semigall said:
    From today's major leaks -  Bannerlord probably will be protected with Denuvo! if true, this is very bad news!  :sad:
    Info - https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/5s88mk/major_denuvo_leaks/
    Talewords, what you can say about it?

If this is true, I've lost respect to the developers I had the most respect for.
  10. Spanker

I doubt the game is ready for any type of beta yet that is the reason for the silence, be patient and wait. It'll be worth it eventually.
  11. Spanker

Is this fun getting into?, new player here.

Well the vanilla game for the price of 5 pounds, is a absolute bargain. The singleplayer without using any mods, is fairly simple(for me anyway) and can be enhanced with the use of mods, just remember that there is a cheat menu that can be turned on. In my first playthrough I used the cheatmenu to boost my money count a little bit.  :oops: Also there are hundreds of mods for the Mount and Blade Warband, each with hundreds of hours. Then there is mutiplayer which can be very addicting with its own mods, aaaaand when you have completed all of them or get bored, you can buy the DLCs which are all very good(except fire and sword), keep in mind though that Napleonic Wars DLC(most populated DLC) is multiplayer only.

Or you could buy the game including all the DLCs for just 17.00 pounds. (highly recommend getting this deal, as someone said before buy it twice).
  12. Spanker

MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

I don't think so, I'm assuming you ran the mod through the run_gotrp.bat file? If you have and that message appears I have no idea.
  13. Spanker

MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Gab-AG. said:
    I run the mod properly, though it says in game that WSE is not running and for some reason I can't find any server, even though I renamed it to 0.3 ...

I don't think the mod is out yet. http://itsalmo.st/#gotrprelease
Back
Top Bottom