Recent content by SomeRandomEvilGuy

1. SomeRandomEvilGuy

Best top tier archers in PoP3?

hieronymos said:
    Where can I get me some of these..or Are these royal troops not available to the likes of me?
    I think you might be able to take them prisoner and then ask them to join you, or rescue them off other lords, but otherwise no, you can't get them.
  2. SomeRandomEvilGuy

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Aetavicus said:
    As requested by Treebeard, the screenshots of the floating Eventide helm:
    Kind of fitting for a Knight of Eventide in a way.
  3. SomeRandomEvilGuy

WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Coopels said:
    I'm pretty sure that's what i said earlier too, but i apparently misunderstood him. :razz:

Maybe if i mention that there are almost constantly noldor bows there then i'll finally understand.
    Oh well.
  4. SomeRandomEvilGuy

macxxx said:
    You misunderstood me, i asked how can i get my hands on lets say 6 noldor bows (quinzi form laria has only 2 (practically one as second has too high requirement for them)), and i newer seen anyone else selling noldor stuff besides guy from laria tavern.
    Go out and kill a load of Noldor with a small party. Alternatively;
    The merchant in the Noldor Castle apparently has merchandise that changes.
  5. SomeRandomEvilGuy

Coopels said:
    And as i said in the spoiler above you can still deck them out with their noldor bows and stuff. It'll just take some time like any other shop.
    Or just slaughter the Noldor a few times with a small party. They've got it coming, anyway.
  6. SomeRandomEvilGuy

Quick question: How do I get Pendor Knights?

Danath said:
    What about the Mistsomething archers?
    If you are referring to Silvermist Rangers, then they are upgraded from Pendor Grey Archers (Which are upgraded from Pendor Noblemen).
  7. SomeRandomEvilGuy

Quick question: How do I get Pendor Knights?

Esion said:
    It says I have an 80% chance of getting empire noble recruits from my towns.
    No it doesn't. It says you have an 80% chance of getting Empire Recruits. Not Nobles, just the lowest tier you can recruit from villages and the like. 20% of the time you should get Pendor units from your villages.

And yeah, if you have your own kingdom you can't change your culture. But it's not that bad, Immortals and Shadow Legion Centurions perform very well.
  8. SomeRandomEvilGuy

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Shanehere said:
    Just a lil question - Noldor = Elves? Cause in Lord of the Rings , Noldors are Elves
    Not the same ones as in Lord of the Rings, but yes, the Noldor in Prophesy of Pendor are the remnants of an acient Elven civilisation I believe.
  9. SomeRandomEvilGuy

Honor troops and Kingdom Culture

Rojiru said:
    Netherworld chargers would like to have a word with you, Noosers.
    Still not a must have or something that allows you to always win.
    On a side note - I've actually tried both the Immortals and the Centurions and the fact that the Centurions have horses and lances make them a billion times better on the open field.
    That makes sense. Otherwise Immortals would just be better at everything. Immortals will likely win in heavily wood areas or a river though. And there's nothing more satisfying than seeing Ironbred Stallions falling to the rain of javelins Immortals bring.
  10. SomeRandomEvilGuy

MIHAI said:
    in my game, sarleon got beaten up by the empire and vikings, and has only Laria, since the loosing of the last castle they have not been sieged? is this an AI thing to not get any faction destroyed?
    Not as far as I know. Just the luck of the draw (and numerous lords packed into Laria may increase it's garrison somewhat, reducing the likelihood of it being beseiged).
  11. SomeRandomEvilGuy

A tribute to Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

God bless you, Fawzia. My condolences to you and your family.

Thank you, for everything.
  12. SomeRandomEvilGuy

What Was Your Personal Favorite "Wtf?" Moment?

Faegrin said:
    I too, questioned, on which % of difficulty does iood play? 10%? 5% To win against Noldor army with 3 wounded? LOOL  :lol:
    Depends on how far he's upgraded his Knights of the Griffon as well. If he has 150 of them, he likely has upgraded them a fair amount.
  13. SomeRandomEvilGuy

What Was Your Personal Favorite "Wtf?" Moment?

korpah said:
    and since the didn't came down i had to go up :p but there archers where killing me ^_^

but i got them :p
    One way to have done it would have been to retreat but select 'charge the enemy' again so as to get a different map.
  14. SomeRandomEvilGuy

The Knights of Dawn Dilemma

Think of it like this. You take Valonbray. You and Sir Roland 'teach' the order the error of their ways, and they agree to follow your vision of what the order should be having seen that their way only leads to destruction yadda yadda. Point is, it happens off screen, and you likely delegate Roland (who possibly delegates someone else) to do it while you save Pendor from the nightmarish legions beseiging it.
  15. SomeRandomEvilGuy

onarum said:
    That is something I've been noticing, on sieges they will shoot continuously, please tell me that the enemy AI doesn't have infinite ammo, that would be just completely stupid.
    Defenders of a seige (other than the player himself) will have their ammo replenished. Regardless of whether or not the player is defending, he personally will not have his ammo replenished (although his men and allies will).
Back
Top Bottom