Recent content by SOku

1. SOku

Why are the steam reviews so good?

A lot of people enjoyed the game.
    It's lacking, but it's really not a bad game to spend a 100+ hours on.
    And any game you can spend a 100+ hours on is a game worth the retail price.

And 95% of the players didn't even know what was promised for this game, read the dev blogs, or religiously followed any news regarding the development of the game, so they're not that attached to it. In my opinion, they're more objective than the disgruntled minority.

Just like Cyberpunk 2077.
  2. SOku

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Just for you SOku
    a7621e5e2a3f43440e13aa7240d8b89d.jpeg

When are we supposed to laugh exactly ? I don't see it on my runner.
  3. SOku

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Could you please stop using images that makes uncessary bloat to this discussion ? That's boring to scroll a Pepe just to read something in a forum
  4. SOku

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

The question is how disappointed you are. So 100% is maximum disappointed.

Ok my English lost me for a couple of hours, I understood the question backwards. What an idiot I am.
    So .. I basically voted the wrong value ..

Thanks by the way :grin:
  5. SOku

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

90% here. Almost year and half passed since EA release and almost no hope left for this game actually reach enjoyable state.

RPG gameplay non-existent
    Kingdom management - non-existent
    Fief management non-existent
    Character progression still broken and mostly meaningless
    Companions still broken, boring and useless
    Family system still broken, boring and useless
    Quests still broken, boring and useless

There is nothing good about this game outside of 3D battles, but even them become boring and repetitive very quickly.

Did you mean 10% ? *
  6. SOku

Is there any chance for Bannerlord to land on KFConsole??

The world is getting crazy. If I read this in a science fiction book I would have laughed at the implausibility.

Link:

To be honest, I still won't believe it until it is released...

AMD made a bike so ... that's 2020-21 circa for you.

7. SOku

All kinds of problems with the main quest

The problem of the main quest is it's existence.
    I get why they want to make an intro video, a quest and all that, but to me it doesn't work very well with a simulation in most cases.
    To give an example, i've played a certain amount of hours of starbound long time ago, and every time it feels like something was getting in the way of the full potential.. then I saw some video-review where they said the major problem of starbound was the main quest... and I think they're right!
    Then after that I've played Kenshi, and boom. No main quest, nothing. Just the world, you, and what you will do to survive..
    Just like some game made by TW, that also hasn't a main quest and was lot of fun...
    :iamamoron:

That's how the Sandbox mode is for, generally.

Lore-wise the main quest is fine per se, I found a large amount of people who don't even know what " Banner " on Bannerlord means. Which is surprising for an hardcore fan audience.
    If only the main quest was better in term of writings, and more captivating, especially on it's objectives, I wouldn't mind it. The problem is, heck, it is barely touched since the premise of the EA. ( the only voice acting you can find on that game is there by the way )
  8. SOku

Conspiracy Quest thoughts

about the same time we gave up imperial measurements.

Good so basically Australia being based 1/2 :grin:
  9. SOku

Clan purpuse and diversity

Hard agree with all of what you said, in fact I'm still delaying my own suggestion thread that had a point on this, @Apocal summarized, Clan Perks.
  10. SOku

An idea for books in Calradia

Yea I agree, there should be books in the game. It would be quite interesting too if the books will gather secrets, like treasures, in hidden areas,such as hideouts. It would be cool if there was a book seller to buy these books, or even from loot, perhaps from a lord? Books providing lore would be neat too. Perhaps even giving new recipes for crafting weapons??

Holy smokes of course, a Reason to run through the giant map with an actual objective other than those repetitive and boring quests.
  11. SOku

Conspiracy Quest thoughts

It is used every day here that it would take too long to list, the real question is why Australia ditched the use of it.
  12. SOku

Horse archers speed. What determines the speed of the group?

For the sake of it, I had a short clip from the beginning of a battle I've recorded a while ago, look how they lag behind my Ferrari. That's why I tend to let them doing their things while I'm occupied to rearrange the troops.
    Nothing fancy thought, I wasn't feeling to find a better clip, I tend not to record my battles I have to admit.

13. SOku

Character traits should work

That means the answer to two of those things was "no." At that point. But they take into account further interest, so go ahead and stampede in that thread because the game should give more feedback to players.

I swear I was going to, then I noticed the date and wondered myself " why bother ? "
    So thanks for your commitment and your summary, let's see what happen to the next updates, of course we should also thank MRay.
  14. SOku

For me it's my children as I have loads of them ( 8 ) but yeah keeping track of the horse you give to your troops should be imo more highlighted on the UI, these sort of things can be easily overlooked.
  15. SOku

As far as I know yes, try putting one of your Sergeant ( Companion ) with a bad and slow horse leading your troops and see what happens.

I feel that these sort of effect should be documented properly on the Encyclopedia, like ... Yeah as always the god damn Encyclopedia.
Top Bottom