Recent content by Snuggydoodle

1. What do you think?

Yes max 6 javelines with 4 pieces(ammo) each so they got 24 throws on you if i understand game mechanics and items right... (1 Jav = 4 pieces of ammo / horsejav. = 6 pieces of ammo)

I am right? Pls tell me if i am false :smile:
  2. What do you think?

Hi there, long time not played Brytenwalda and now i am back and feel the phantastic athmosphere of this mod again, but... Yes, but i feel a little not realistic if i get hit or try to get hitted from a wall of throwing spears... how is it realitic that a single men carries 15-20 throwing...
  3. Ideas to improve the mod.

Realism is they came at night and pawn your guys when they sleep :smile:
  4. Someone there?

Hi friends of this mod and the DarkAge, in Germany there will be a "big" battle next to my hometown. http://mittelalterpark.de/ Is someone there to teach them a lesson in shieldwall taktics :-) ? Greetings Snuggydoodle
  5. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

I found out that the making HIDES thing with cattles is not working... i got even meat in my inventory. (Using Warband 1.143 and Brytenwalda 1.38 with new game started)
  6. 57 Damage with a Knife (Tournament)

Tenet said:
    If you wanted more difficulty you should have put work in that Vicky script - I can still beat Knights at low level by rounding them up to chase me in an open field and slashing at horse-heads with a 120 reach weapon. They shouldn't be this easy to herd - when they should be slaughtering your entire army to force you to engage, or trigger some kind of a surround script (a % chance to stop chasing and try to break away to build up for a charge - would be challenging enough against a circle runner).

Hm i think this is no Vicky problem... its the problem you DON´T understand whats Vicky´s job :smile:
  7. What are your personal tweaks?

akuthia said:
    Not really something i do yet but a question: I saw in tweakMB the option to increase the field sizes, does anyone know if this also pushes spawn points away from each other? or just makes the area bigger?

The spwan points will pushed away from each other :smile:... i use the largest battle map size because of tactics on battlefield.
  8. Can you marry companions?

Marrying Boadice is no good idea :smile:

(I think i should add a short companion backgroundstory to each hero into assimilated manual)
  9. honor system

Something is going wrong with this honour system because i am travelling on my own and get attackt by bandits and i loose honour lol. If i attack dena raider party i loose honour (before the fight begins)... not many but i loose it :sad: ... so for me i can say : I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC IF THERE IS ONE :smile:
  10. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Out of Hell to steamroll Pendor :smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  11. BUG Reports v 1.37 (Read first page before post)

Vympel said:
    If you are playing 1.37 with 1.36 or especially 1.35 save I wouldn't complain about bugs if I were you , I start new game and see no such bugs .

Yes even start new game is best solution :smile: the new update destroyed my game. Factions with good standing (green) and without declaration of war attack me and besieged my town, i can go into town and wait but never be a part of siege battle and so on.... so its better to start even a new game...
  12. An idea from a spearman

Have you tryed the "combat animation anhancement" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubs7q0E9zoY&feature=related
  13. Overview, Game Manual and Strategy Guide

Fjoelsvider said:
    hi there, my first post regarding this mod, and im already picky, im terribly sorry (just so you know, this mod is awesome :smile:)

would you mind telling me what program you used to write this? i dislike most microsoft software, so i use open office or other text editors(prefer notepad++ but it cant handle this one).
    thing is, the formatting is all screwed up in OO, and i assume its because i open it under wrong presets.

other than that i noticed a slight mistake in the part where the different factions are presented, ravenstern and pendor links(the actual hyperlinks to the pop 3 wikia site) are switched, it says ravenstern and leads to pendor and vice versa. i know its minor, just thought i mention it

MS Office Word 2007

Shadow-Seeker said:
    Um one thing, you go into great detail about the troops of all the nations besides Pendor? I think those troops deserve some mention

Yes i know and i play this mod since 2 1/2 week ... the informations about Pendor Troops really rare so i need more time to search :smile:
    Fjoelsvider said:
    oh im sorry i didnt even remember there were several. in OO its page 36 of 88, not sure if it will be the same for you, since my formatting is a bit screwed up and i seem to remember someone mentioning 105 pages.

its the one page where all 5 different major factions are displayed on one page, including their banner, while the name links to the wiki pages

right before the presentation of all of them, with the lore, and the tactical overview.

didnt notice any other switched links, just those two

(again, i know im being picky, its a very minor thing, sorry for the bother)

The Page with main faction overview is #29 but can´t remember put some links in it :-/
  14. Overview, Game Manual and Strategy Guide

NicotiN said:
    Don't think this will help, it looooooks big and most people want to ask only a question at a time. But still it's good and will help some
    Snuggy if you want to work hard on it and make it a true manual....make it like an original manual that you get with a game. Add pictures and maybe some fan artwork from the players, i am sure they have some, add some best in game pics, add stories from the story topic, add a lot of topic and make it like a true manual:smile:
    For example, a player made an excellent map of Pendor that saxondragon liked, that should be in the manual, first page even:smile:
    Think of it this way, maybe some people will print it, it's a nice collection item. Or print it and give it to some of the Pop team.
    i can help you with some stuff, ideas if you need

Yes i know an index or something is needed :smile:
  15. Overview, Game Manual and Strategy Guide

Hi there,
    so after a little break from me i hope you like that assimilation of information, tips and so on...
    Please if you find critical errors, misstakes, false informations or you miss something feel free to post here or send me a PM.
    Its a manual from comunity for comunity so its an "open source" (dont know if these the right words or right meaning in english) project.
    I will update informations time to time. So its not need to print out the full manual again because i split it in chapters... but you have seen i think.

Thx
    Yours
    Snuggydoodle
Back
Top Bottom