Recent content by SniperAssassin6

1. Crossbows are incredibly underpowered

Even though the bolts don't have bonus damage (bolts aren't finished, they also deal blunt damage which is probably unintended), crossbows are very powerful. You're comparing a low level crossbow, the only one currently available, with top tier bows. Other crossbows can be activated through modding and they're actually way more powerful.
    Basically, not a balancing issue, just unfinished / bugged stuff.

I am currently using the tier 6 crossbow that I had to get from a mod. The tier 6 crossbow currently struggles to OHK militia and low tier troops with a headshot. It deals maybe 60ish damage on a bodyshot on low tier troops. Mid and high tier troops often require 2 headshots and 3 bodyshots to kill with the tier 6 crossbow. Thats absolutely terrible and underpowered. The tier 6 crossbow should AT LEAST be able to OHK any troop in the game with a headshot. I dont even want to think about using the basic crossbow because if the tier 6 xbow has pathetic dps, then the basic xbow will be a pain to use.
  2. Banditry a little too uncontrollable, Militia as potential fix

Although manhunters were good, they were not in big enough numbers. They were good early on but they became a moderate-rare occurrence mid-late game when bandit parties were more numerous and stronger
    Thats fine, the 100 man looter parties are for the lords and the player. Its the little 5 man parties that run amuck and clog up the map that are the problem and manhunter parties would easily solve that.
  3. Crossbows are incredibly underpowered

The crossbows in this game, even before the nerf, are horribly underpowered and are much worse than bows on every level. Crossbows have a fraction of the DPS a bow does. Bows and crossbows require 2-3 bodyshots in general to kill an enemy, despite bows having double the fire rate of crossbows...
Back
Top Bottom