Recent content by SlimeCore_

1. Problem with using Module System

kalarhan said:
    read this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

you can also find posts in the thread for issues and their solutions, so give a look at them as well, not just the tutorial.

I looked at them and tryd them but still same error
    Maybe its bc im using WIN 10 ?
  2. Problem with using Module System

Hey, I installed Module System and Python . i changed the module_info to the path where my Mod is located , when i tryd to start build_module it said (google translated bc my pc isnt english) "The command "python" is either misspelled or could not be found." and im not sure why , other topics...
  3. Mesh Couldnt be found

I recolourd the Sarranid Elite armor , when im starting the game everything is fine but when im trying to buy it ingame its Invisible and Shows a Error that the mesh couldnt be found i thinks its bc of this message when im trying to add a Material for the mesh Any help is welcome
  4. Custom armor mesh cant be found by the game

Hey guys, recently i tryd to recolour the Sarranid Elite armor everything was fine the game started normal without any error messages but when i found the armor in game the armor was invisible and when i tryd to buy it a error came that the armor mesh couldnt be found i checked with OpenBRF if...
Back
Top Bottom