Recent content by Skelcrow98

1. Skelcrow98

In Progress Cataphracts use spears in sieges

Summary:Cataphracts in any siege use their spears before reaching the second door and get smashed by arrows How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. Skelcrow98

Need More Info Corrupted game files

My saves got corrupted already 3 times, one for the update, one after a crash and one after save & exit, in total i have lost 9 days of playing
  3. Skelcrow98

Need More Info Ps4 game crash when i try to log in multiplayer

Yes i have ps plus, some times the game still crash when i try to log in, and no i didn't change anything, i have only try to log in
  4. Skelcrow98

In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

The developers are still investigating the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience!

We do not currently have crossplay between different consoles. However, players can play Multiplayer across generations.
    Yeah i know, but why?
  5. Skelcrow98

In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

We are aware of the issue and currently investigating the reasons behind it. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Why there is not cross platform for console? I check today the servers and most are empty, i even try to play captain mode with a queue of 3 hours and 16 minute, this makes me really sad, i wanted this game for so long, even for the multiplayer (captain mode)
  6. Skelcrow98

Need More Info Ps4 game crash when i try to log in multiplayer

Summary: Game crash when i try to log in multiplayer on ps4 How to Reproduce: Male and female having seggs Scene Name (if related):Master hoogway: if there is a hole there is a goal Media (Screenshots & Video):Gugu gaga Computer Specs:ps4 OS:ps4 GPU:ps4 GPU Driver Version:ps4 CPU:do the nae nae...
  7. Skelcrow98

Is multiplayer even working yet...?

I can't even log in multiplayer, the game crash costantly when i try, i'm from ps4, nice release
Back
Top Bottom