Recent content by sircarl3

1. Duel Server Information

Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
    The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
    Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?
    This
  2. When are there going to be more servers in more places?

Post EA probably. That will be when we can get our hands on the dedicated server files to make it happen
  3. WHY is the class system staying?

Won't the mods and server files take care of how restrictive the class system is? I thought we could just make a new class system as I don't think Taleworlds will have dedicated servers for long. Especially given the fact we don't have many dedicated servers as is
  4. MP is dying already -- this is bad for your business guys!

I have faith TaleWorlds will fix the number of servers issue. They arent going to abandon their game in EA!
    I only login to the forums to see their bug fixes. I really want this game to be great, but it is not quite there yet
  5. Current state of game enforces unfun gameplay.

While I disagree that your naked unshielded guy should stand a chance against archers, those same arrows should just bounce off when hitting metal armor. Bows are OP against armor in this game, arrows should not be able to penetrate top tier armor.
    Preach
  6. Disable multiplayer till you can fix it

We are reduced to 1 NA custom server now?
  7. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

Frankly I don't have the patience to sit through another 10 months of talking to a brick wall as in the alpha/beta. Would appreciate a developer response letting us know whether they intend to do anything at all or we should stop wasting our time. The feedback they need is all there, it has been for months.
    TW will ask when they care I suppose. I am trying to ween myself off these forums, but keep coming back to see if they responded. Coming to the realization things won't change soon will help us all move on with our lives lol
  8. Patch Notes e1.0.3

Happy for the fix. Keep up the good work devs!
  9. The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

I just came off of multiplayer. I wanted to be that annoying rat with 40 javelins, but could not select more than one set.
  10. The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

1) battle is by far the ****tiest gamemode there is. If you die early you can afk for 20 minutes. With 200 people the server is so laggy idk how you can even call that competitive. The problem is that skirmish has unbalanced matchmaking.
    2) picking gear wasnt a good system
    200 people on a server is not as taxing as you think. You were probably playing a server from a different region
  11. Switch some NA servers to Siege please.

Yeah NA servers are all TDM. I want to try seige and skirmish
  12. A list of things they need to add to mutiplayer

I would like a dm and duel match if they are not going to release private server files soon.
  13. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

Scroll down to downloads and the server files are there. Old links are broken since the change to the new forum.
    Sure enough. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom