Recent content by sir Gregor Clegane

1. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I just can’t understand: how can my detachment, being the largest detachment in the army (365 soldiers out of 750), field only 25 soldiers out of 421 on the battlefield?! What kind of idiocy?! Unit spawn priority does not change anything, the size of battles is maximum.
  2. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Imbalanced mangonels completely break sieges, both in the assault on settlements and in defense! 370 frags on the maximum difficulty level - 290 of them are fire mangonels!
  3. sir Gregor Clegane

Weather evetns

Dynamic weather is a checkbox in the scene editor (terrain property browser IIRC). AFAIK the game crashes if this is unchecked. So, you’d probably need to edit the snow flowmap to disable it without crashes.
    What file is in the game? And what parameter is responsible for this.
  4. sir Gregor Clegane

Weather evetns

Greetings! In which game file and in which line should the data be changed in order to completely disable weather effects in battle, reducing the speed of cavalry, the flight of arrows, and so on? Or reduce the frequency of weather effects on the global map?
  5. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Stop crying and play through it
    Stop introducing cretinism and absurdity into the game!
  6. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'm so tired of this damn snow! As on the map as in battle. It snows every day in winter, what kind of criticism! Just as on the global map the units can barely move, so it is in the battle! How can I disable weather debuffs?!
  7. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Do you run a lot of mods? I have over 2000 hours in BL and have had almost no crashes, none at all in the past year. It's like we're playing different games.
    Same... Every time a patch comes out, I ask myself: am I really playing this game?
  8. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.9

nothing significant, and not a single real problem solved... This is exactly the case when rolling back to the previous version and downloading the TaleWorlds.Core.dll file edited by yourself solves more problems than a new patch... It is still impossible to customize units and assign captains when joining a battle to an ally, the armies are dragging slowly like turtles, there is no use in buffs and first aid to the speed of the squad on the global map, they are tiny, it is generally impossible to move in Sturgia... Forests, rain, snow, rain... It makes me sick already... Give the opportunity in the company settings disable weather effects
  9. sir Gregor Clegane

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

I completely agree: the old system gave more opportunities, the new system is for casual noobs who don’t know which units they have with heavy armor and which with light... Well, at least the developers added the ability to distribute companions into squads...
  10. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

In which file and in which line can you reduce weather debuffs on the speed of construction of a siege camp and siege weapons?
  11. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

I don't like new cavalry AI in patch 1.2.8. Something is wrong with that. In patch 1.1.x cavalry were way more challenging in battles. They need more attention from dev-team. Can I hope for a small hotfix patch any soon?
    I completely agree! At maximum AI level, the cavalry look like complete morons! My companions at the “challenge” difficulty level in the arena make feints and false swings, in battles with bows they hit from a distance of 100 meters more, but on horses and with melee weapons they cannot hit the enemy from 1 meter! Sometimes they even drive 2 meters past an enemy unit, and then just swing and attack the empty space in front of them!
  12. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Hello!
    I'm not sure about what you meant. Did you mean party speed on map? If so, you can try to override CalculateFinalSpeed function in PartySpeedModel and remove weather effects such as snow penalty.
    Thanks, I figured it out myself! I mixed up the initial data from the buff with the modifier by which it was multiplied in bad weather... However, I think that the game needs to increase the buffs from perks to party speed on the global map.
  13. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Hello!
    I'm not sure about what you meant. Did you mean party speed on map? If so, you can try to override CalculateFinalSpeed function in PartySpeedModel and remove weather effects such as snow penalty.
    Thanks for the answer! You understood everything correctly. Where did I find the weather debuff, I can’t find a line in the file that reduces the effectiveness of “Mounted Footmen” and “Cavalry” in rain and snow, and accordingly gives debuffs to the speed of the party “Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty” and “Cavalry Weather Penalty”.
  14. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Hi all! I can’t reduce or disable weather debuffs for squad speed in the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll file: Mounted Footmen Weather Penalty and Cavalry Weather Penalty. Can anyone tell me how to solve the problem? In general, in the company settings it is necessary to give the opportunity to disable the influence of rain and snow on the speed of the squad: squads move extremely slowly, buffs from perks provide little benefit, and then there’s this crap. There is no desire to go into the sturgian forests at all, except in the summer.
    P.S. Written using Google Translate, so please forgive me for any mistakes.
  15. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes v1.2.8

He is mad that the fief was killing attackers (him) with siege engines when attacking it. That is what happens when you join (3rd party) some ongoing siege the AI does. You as the player can be smart enough to take out all siege engines before you launch the attack, the AI doesn't. He probably used google translate or something similar, why his text is what it is.
    That's right friend)
Back
Top Bottom