Recent content by Sir Alrik

1. Sir Alrik

[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

The new armors look really cool but when will i  be able to use them.Are they included in the current version?
    Well, and i was suprized by that owned video of that child getting smacked to the ground. :???:
    It's disgusting and tasteless...
  2. Sir Alrik

TPW - Suggestions

I just started playing this mod.I really like the armors and weapons.
    Since ive been playing only for a few hours until now i cant say much about things which should be improved.Only thing i noticed is that the tournaments in the arena are still like in native. I think u should add different arena armors and weapons ,actually since arenas had such a popularity in those times it might be a good idea to give that part of the game a bit more focus and impact than in native.
    For instance the option of elite warriors joining you because of your arena reputation or little additional gifts like that.
    But altogether im writing here just to thank u for that awesome mod,i know its not completly done yet but its one of the best mods i tried out so far.
  3. Sir Alrik

@Subuatai

Thx :grin:

I followed ur little guide and now it works.

4. Sir Alrik

Hi,since i like the model of the tarkhan helmet and the black khergit guard helmets quite much i tried to use them in some other mods i play as well.
    But it seems impossible to do although i used the same procedure for doing it than with all the other stuff and models.The horses work just fine for instance.
    Just to clarify i just want to use the stuff to use it while playing other mods not for making another mod.

I put the texture,armors1.brf in the necesarry folders and changed itemkind.txt and module.ini but somehow it cant load the armors1 brf.

Ok,long speech, to cut it short...is there some kind of trick?What am i doing wrong?

5. Sir Alrik

I just started playing this mod yesterday and im really impressed. I cannot say much about the gameplay yet but the armors and other items are simply outstanding.Ive never seen such level of detail in any other mod.Great work! :razz:

2 things i noticed which dont seem finished.First some weapons dont have scabbards and when you draw them you wield them and at the same time they stay at ur side which seems like u made 2 weapons out of one.
    Secondly the dual wielding isnt working properly yet.
    The weapons you wield in the second hand are basically just a shield and u cant use them to hit or i just didnt figure out how to do it.
    But those things arent of much importance to me anyway.
    Thx for that awesome mod :grin:

6. Sir Alrik

Training Tips, help needed

Try to find and hire Lezalit would be my suggestion. He starts with a trainerskill of 4 points right away which helped me alot in the beginning. But i dont know  if he likes or dislikes alayen.
  7. Sir Alrik

Flying mounts

Alright, i thank you for the answers. The speeder bike looks awesome by the way. :smile:
  8. Sir Alrik

Any real female armor mods out there?

Alright then i include the armor now. I said that those celtic women were almost naked not entirely naked.
    Evertyhing which needed special protection was mostly covered with leather or hardend laether, leatherboots and bracers for instance. Everything which was not protected was platform for warpaintings or tattoes weather to scare the enemy or out of mythological reasons. They wore bronce or wooden helmets mostly with horns to make them look even taller. So much for the armor.
  9. Sir Alrik

Flying mounts

Yes im aware of the fact that some people might consider me as crazy for even opening a thread like that. But i have been wondering if its possible to make a mod with troops and mounts which are capable of flying,obviously for a fantasymod. Theres lots of inspiring creatures out there like...
  10. Sir Alrik

Any real female armor mods out there?

@savage Im not exactly sure what u mean by sexy female plate armor= no armor at all.
    I think u mean that a sexy armor would be less functional in respect to protection which i think should be taken into account if someone made such armors.
    Obviously the more revealing an armor is the less protection it gives.
    The guys taking mushrooms were the vikings which are the model for the faction of the nords.
    Probably the celts were under the influence of drugs as well though.
    Primitive or not doesnt really matter. I think not all the factions in M&B are on the same cultural level and some could be called more primitive than others but since that would probably trigger an endless debate im not calling a faction in paticular here.
    Anyway there might be people who want to create a mod which shows the factions in an earlier stage of their culture.
    And then it would be nice to have more archaic revealing armors for women.
    One more point i have to mention is that its simply a fact that the body of a woman is different from a male one,and that theres differences in sensitive parts which require protection.
    As a result even a heavy plate which fully covers all parts of the body but is adjusted to the shape of the body of a woman will look a lidl bit well more female,i dont dare to say sexy anymore since people seem to take me less serious just for that.
    The picture of matheld in armor is a nice first step but still she looks like a man with boobs and a female head,the shape of her body gets totally lost.
  11. Sir Alrik

OSP 3D Art Open Source Project - Weapons

Lots of nice weapons indeed. Im happy someone finally made a flamberge and the khergite executioner sabres look sweet as well. Great job :smile:
  12. Sir Alrik

Castles....

If u want a big castle u should try to conquer grunwalder castle. I conquered it back for King Harlaus and its the biggest castle i have seen so far and i have seen almost all of them. As for me, next time that castle gets besieged i wont help my beloved King and instead will take it for myself har har. :cool:
    One more thing about castles i noticed is also that there are differences in how well u can defend them. Theres some castles out there which are basically death traps. I learned that the hard way when i tried to defend dramurg castle,one of those wooden castles in vaegir territory against the nords. It doesnt even have a protection from arrows on the walls and the entry from the ladder to the castle wall is as broad as the horizon is far. So its difficult to prevent the attackers from gaining ground.
    On the other hand theres some castles which have such a nice architecture that u can basically just stand there and pretty much solo all the attackers which come close to the castle walls.
    In this respect the size and looks of a castle are unimportant but just the way it gets seiged which as far as i know always stays the same and is different for each castle.
  13. Sir Alrik

Fresh beef

I wish it would be possible to have a bunch of bees with u to have an endless supply of honey :mrgreen:
  14. Sir Alrik

Luck & Retiring

I do retire once in a while to go back to adventuring just to see my statistics and how well im doing so far.
    I would like to know the different titles u can get tcause im not sure what the highest title is u can get.
    I used to be baron and now im count. I didnt pay attention to the luck issue though. My char has been adventuring for a pretty long time now and my luck is i think at about 80 or something points but i never had wounds which reduced my abilities.
  15. Sir Alrik

SP Other Medieval Love, the Mod

Sounds like fun. Will I be able to use my children as a meatshield in battles? :lol:
Back
Top Bottom