Recent content by Silvernut14

1. In Progress Heartbreaker Achievement Broken on v1.1.5.21456

This is still broken. On xbox, married multiple widows across multiple saves of lords I executed personally and no achievement. Please fix this problem.
  2. Resolved Allied Parties 'Self-Wounding' to 0 Strength

Oh so this is an old bug, I got it on xbox too but it happens to ai lords especially around kingdom destruction and some quest parties

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just reloaded a save before the siege that caused it (I think)… So, now I'm just going to make sure I have plenty of food just in case.
  3. Resolved Allied Parties 'Self-Wounding' to 0 Strength

Yo this is still happening on xbox today. My companion parties are getting wounded whe traveling even though we have food.
  4. Resolved Crash on prebattle deployment

The fix will be sent to the game with future patches.
    Ok, thank you.
  5. Resolved Crash on prebattle deployment

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This stil happens as of today. On xbox Series X. Game crashes on Siege of Syronea when I try to move troops or when I initiate battle.
  6. Resolved Crash on prebattle deployment

This stil happens as of today. On xbox Series X. Game crashes on Siege of Syronea when I try to move troops or when I initiate battle.
    I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  7. In Progress Heart Breaker Achievement not working on XBOX

Forgot the leave a reply! Sorry!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks. There's also this annoying feature of the game where your companion parties dump a bunch of troops into the garrison of the town or castle you just took and then the fief is given to someone else, so you lose those hard earned troops. I should be able to keep the fief if I took it on my own its not fair.
  8. Resolved Troops disappear from the party within my army after a successful siege

As of today this effing issue has not been fixed. It is excruciatingly frustrating to lose troops like this. After a siege my companion parties dump over 40 units each into the garrison, and to make matters worse, I took the town by myself and the Kingdom won't give me the town. This is annoying. Playing on xbox sx.
  9. Need More Info Steam achievement "heartbreaker" not working 1.1.0

Not working as of today. On xbox series X. I think it's because a really short while after executing the lord, the game loses track of who executed him/her. I think the devs can fix it by permanently keeping track of who executes the lord.
  10. In Progress Heart Breaker Achievement not working on XBOX

Is anyone tending to these?
  11. In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave the Kingdom

This is happening to me as well. Cant keep fiefs when leaving kingdom. On xbox series X. Also, Heart Breaker achievement is not working. Already excuted a lord and married his widow three times. Please fix I feel ripped off here.
  12. In Progress Heart Breaker Achievement not working on XBOX

Summary: I executed Garios and Married his Widow Vendelia, but the achievement did not pop. I also married Icatria after executing Nemos. No achievement. How to Reproduce: Capture and execute Lord, Make peace, court the widow, pay the clan ruler to marry her. Do I need to be a King for this to...
Back
Top Bottom