Recent content by Silver Bandit

1. Silver Bandit

Resolved AI goes full retard when called to army

They group up on me to form in my party never had them attack other lords if they are the ones I have called ones I dont basically are on patrol mode fighting enemys/bandits elc. usually the merc factions will attack small lords 1v1 omost always.
  2. Silver Bandit

Resolved Cannot barter for spouse

79k may not be enough just to get peace with a faction I once paid them 538k about 1/2 of my personal treasury at the time.
  3. Silver Bandit

Resolved 243 hrs in, 9 new games 22 issues I have discovered posted originally on wrong thread sorry.

#1 Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen (tier II) are set as Infantry instead of range for thier formation type (causes them to charge point blank and fight instead of using crossbows. #2 Any Castle that has the same Model type as the one used in Caleus Castle the 2nd layer wall to the right where the...
  4. Silver Bandit

List of Issues I have found or noticed ATM 9 new games (each patch) and 243 hrs in.

Dont get me wrong I love Warband for what it is and invested many hours into it aswell but in my opinion Bannerlord has already surpassed that of warband and it still has a long way of development ahead of it really happy the economy mainly works sure it has downsides but it still has room for improvement. thats one reason why im trying to compile a list on paper have a little notepad and make notes as I play of issues or oddity's I find. to make the game that much better.

I play the game to enjoy it yes.
    but as a EA tester (a lot of people just dont understand what EA means nowadays, yeah early access but what does that actually mean not alot can answer that and expect a finished working product or drastically reduced price tag which they did give us of 20% 10% for 1st week 10% for owning a previous title) I play as a EA tester to literally try my hardest to break the game and to test every little thing. hell even during siege battles I will attack or defend from different spots each time, go up different ladders try to loot ammo from different barrels I will literally make sure everything works as intended and im still finding things a game on this scale has hundreds if not thousands of things to dig threw so each we find more the better.

Sure playing for fun but its more fun for me to find and test each little iteration the game has to offer to make sure it works so future people and future me will enjoy it.
  5. Silver Bandit

List of Issues I have found or noticed ATM 9 new games (each patch) and 243 hrs in.

will keep adding stuff to this thread as I find them hopefully this is the right spot to post this information
  6. Silver Bandit

#1 Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen (tier II) are set as Infantry instead of range for thier formation type (causes them to charge point blank and fight instead of using crossbows. #2 Any Castle that has the same Model type as the one used in Caleus Castle the 2nd layer wall to the right where the...
Back
Top Bottom