Sho's latest activity

• This tournament name is looking to back fire 👀👀
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Semi Finals.
    That is perfect I honestly wish I come up with this on stream that is fantastic, DARKLIGHT MVP!!!
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Week 5.
    OUCHIEEE
    Default win for SSS vs Maxxxio's team as couldn't field enough...
    SSS VS CTF 20 BST Tuesday extension granted by Vincent
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Week 4.
    After waiting 10 minutes for this match to start as was wanting to stream, I messaged Sean and this was the time he responded. No SA...
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Streams and VoDs.
    Now streaming Shock Attack vs Hands Face Embrace over on
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Week 4.
    SSS vs Poggers Sunday, 19:30 bst Server: Any idc
  • Sho replied to the thread [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions.
    5 turks on my team is enough I don't want 7 thanks im only just surviving not being perm banned thanks xxx
    Will be streaming this match coming in 20 minutes over at Covid Task Force0–0Poggers Bridge
    Been asked to step up to stream tonights match, Infant Gaming vs Hands. Face, Embrace. Live now over at WITH LGN KANE!
  • Sho replied to the thread [CFL] Rosters & Transfers.
    First Team Name and Captain: Sho's SexySuperStars Player(s) to be transfered: ONeil Second Team Name and Captain: Ronny's Team...
    First Team Name and Captain: Sho’s Sexy SuperStars Player(s) to be transfered: Svengali Free Agents : Svoboda 3266541
    First Team Name and Captain: Sho's Sexy Superstars LGN_Shovenio Player(s) to be transfered: Walex Second Team Name and Captain: Ronny's...
    Team Name: SHO'S SEXY SUPERSTARS TAG SSS Captain: LGN_Shovenio https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320419462/ placeholder...
Top Bottom