Recent content by SherShahSuri

1. Player Homes in Bannerlord

I'd like to see rent-able properties in-game... where if you can open up businesses and buy homes to rent them out to the public as a side income if you don't want to own castles, cities, etc... but on the other hand... I feel that lords should be able to have manors constructed in villages, mansions in cities and palaces in castles.

I'd like to see many things like this, perhaps a tier-system dependent on wealth, prestige or career rank. Gifts given by lords, kings, emperors or even gifts from the city counselors that want to give to an ultimate reward for helping them.

I'd like to see gang hide outs in the wilderness, nomadic tribes with Gers (tent homes), caves with brigands and people trying to live in the wild, small hamlets with small communities of people just trying to live their lives. But I would also like to see holy shrines and river and mountain cottages with hermits and shamans.
  2. Seduction

That would be lovely @OP
  3. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

wormydowg said:
    Rainbow Dash said:
    Why ask for DLC when you can make a gore mode in like under a month for free and customize how muh gore you want?

****, i can see this discussion getting out of hand, next you are going to get attacked for
    SherShahSuri said:
    Rainbow Dash said:
    Why ask for DLC when you can make a gore mode in like under a month for free and customize how muh gore you want?

Because I do not like mods, I like polished and perfectly synced dlcs are fit into the game perfectly... and if there are any bugs, I can simply report them to the developers and they will kindly fix them, instead of telling me to fix them myself or go bother someone else.

I am not willing to spend my time learning to create a mod for a single game, just to have something that is a buggy mess and doesn't even sync with the game! Besides... it's my money, I will spend it as I please... and if the developers of this game have something to sell me and I am willing to pay for it... what problem is it for you? no one is forcing you to buy it.
    SherShahSuri, no one is expecting you to learn how to mod, don't worry. Just if what you say is an opinion or even more so a personal preference, you will get opposition for it. Rainbow should stop baiting people, he knows good and well about how careful you have to be when expressing any sort of opinion or idea on the forums.

I know lol, I was prepared for opposition... but this is not really opposition... it's the childish form of "I dun agree, so everything you say is wrong!" which is a little boring... but whatever... I think I'm just going to have to ignore the kids and respond to people who have genuine responses... I made the mistake of thinking Rainbow was one of those people lol.
  4. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

Rainbow Dash said:

Because I do not like mods, I like polished and perfectly synced dlcs are fit into the game perfectly... and if there are any bugs, I can simply report them to the developers and they will kindly fix them, instead of telling me to fix them myself or go bother someone else.

I am not willing to spend my time learning to create a mod for a single game, just to have something that is a buggy mess and doesn't even sync with the game! Besides... it's my money, I will spend it as I please... and if the developers of this game have something to sell me and I am willing to pay for it... what problem is it for you? no one is forcing you to buy it.
  5. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

Rainbow Dash said:
    Then go learn to mod and code. You can then make your own goth mettalica death metal mod while the rest of us will be playing the REAL mount and blade with graphics that don't make you up the contrast of your monitor by 7 to even see the enemies.

What are you even talking about... your very confrontational and you keep stepping on my suggestion, instead of politely disagreeing and going away... I'm not after a gothic death metal mod, I am after a blood and gore DLC... if you do not like that idea, then don't buy it, if they sell it... simplez  :grin:
  6. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

On the contrary... I was merely suggesting that there be a little more darkness and misery in the game... I gave my idea and opinion on what I'd LIKE to see, but I am not a developer or stake holder in tale worlds lol... do you guys really think they are at my beck and call?! If they did, by some chance, adapt parts of my desire into their game, they would likely tone it down a lot and change it according to their ideals and their desires for their game.

I cannot stand the cries about fantasy and historical... I play this game for my own amusement and the thrill of leading a legendary army of warriors into bloody battle and to reward them for their service by letting them unleash their inner demons on the civilian population of the GAME. We cannot act out our fantasies in the real world (without a prison sentence or execution, or simply because it would actually hurt other people or animals...) but this is where the gaming world, should allow us to do what we want to do, to embrace the monster within, that everyone wants to unleash at some point.

I simply want to engage in a brutal battle, where bodies are cleaved asunder, heads are decapitated, limbs are cut off, blood is spurting everywhere and the cries of suffering are heard, alongside the furious war cry of battling soldiers. I want to hear war drums beat and horns being sound when victory is at hand and I want to hear my warriors (or the enemies) shout, scream and cheer in triumph.

I want to see the brutality unleashed by battle-worn, blood crazed warriors when they are unleashed upon the enemy's families, for vengeance or reward. I want to see and hear that happen to my own faction, so I have an actual reason to do the same (or worse) to the enemy!

In the entirety of human history... do you people honestly think war, victory and conquest were fluffy cuddle bears with hugs for everyone? lol... it's 50/50... some places were incredibly cruel and horrible, some places were paradise on earth. Brutality is part of human life and always will be... and poverty? it affects the modern real world as much as it did 1000-2000-3000 or a million years ago, the only difference is now you get to cry online about it to a bunch of people who dgaf.

Edit: oh yeah... and not everyone wore metal plated armor in the medieval days lol.. .every soldier was not a knight, every blade was not perfectly made and completely durable... cloth, leather and fur were the mostly used materials for armor... and they did not save you from dismemberment.
  7. Recruitable Samurai, Pirates, Hussars, Janissaries

No samurai... just... no.... samurai.... at all... please... the Weeb culture, must be stopped.
  8. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

John C said:
    SherShahSuri said:
    [...] when the Mongolian sacking of Baghdad happened, the Muslim historians often exaggerate it and say that my Mongolian ancestors massacred the entirety of the population and razed the city to the ground! which is extreme exaggeration...

SherShahSuri said:
    [...] Baghdad (the capital) was utterly destroyed, it's inhabitants massacred and its "royal" family were slaughtered as well! [...]

You actually said so yourself.

Anyway, what you describe sounds like the heavy metal version of the middle ages. Of course warfare is brutal and ruthless, but that is not the entire picture. It's hardly as if everyone was dirty and miserable all the time and the medieval period has been misrepresented as such too often.

This reminds me of a reenactment group I saw at a fair who were portraying huns. They were all in black leather and metal spikes, carved skulls on their furniture, oversized double-headed axes, and so on. Pathetic really, especially in the middle of so many other groups who presented very authentic themes.

I said so, because that is what mainstream history says so, if I presented my opinion or the side of the Mongols, it would be considered biased... you don't ask the robber what happened... you ask the victim, right?

I... do not agree on your second point, because I feel that your betraying the picture of what Religious people describe what happened, by replacing it with a modernized heavy metal mask. While not Everything was cold and miserable all the time... in most places, it was... Northern Europe, the Isles of Britain, the Steppe lands, North Africa and India are fine examples. Again, I am merely saying that there should be a little more of this, rather than the pleasant, arcade-like stuff we see in Warband. I'm not asking for total realism, I'm just asking for a little more darkness, to aspire to those of us, who want to see that.

I would honestly prefer a system of city ranking... like poor cities that are over-populated are visually horrible, whereas massive cities that are central trading hubs or faction capitals are magnificent, beautiful and the people are well dressed, well fed and actually look like they live good lives. I also feel that cities that have been brutally sacked by rampaging hordes, should also look like they've been sacked by rampaging hordes... we get that feeling from razing villages... but attacking towns? nothing... it's boring and uneventful... even if the conqueror chooses to spare the populace of the city and not plunder it... there should something that shows it.
  9. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

Lord Brutus said:
    Interesting.  Do you use a time machine?  Historical reports always contain the agenda of the author.

Of course, you should never take the information given from a single source to be factual... everyone lies and exaggerates a little, but that is why you read both sides and decipher for your self, what is true, what is false, what is exaggerated and what sounds logical. For example, when the Mongolian sacking of Baghdad happened, the Muslim historians often exaggerate it and say that my Mongolian ancestors massacred the entirety of the population and razed the city to the ground! which is extreme exaggeration...
  10. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

Lord Brutus said:
    I'm really curious now.  How much real life experience have you had in the medieval world?

:razz: Maybe a little too much, history can be fascinating when it's not just casualty numbers and dates.
  11. Gore, Blood, Decapitation and Immersion

Herro all I was curious about the state of blood, gore, decapitation and all that good stuff. I understand that game is being made in Turkey and that there will probably be a lot of restrictions and morality issues, as well as feminist pressure and all that jibber jabber. But I would like to...
  12. Is it natural to have nationalistic tendencies towards a faction?

Nationalist? no... Racially or culturally inclined? certainly. All shall fall before the sons of the Chenghis Khan!
  13. Player banner in Bannerlord

Not bothered about armor heraldry..  but I want to see Flag Carriers, or armor with flags and banners on them.
  14. Royal children

Royal marriage is a very big thing... in real life, it can mean the difference between thousands of deaths and the extermination of clans or it can mean peace and unity in many countries and peoples. Back in the old days when European people actually had morals based around honor, family and faith, royal marriages were incredibly important for a clan's survival or to overcome a greater enemy.

When men of wide talents are married into the royal blood of a family... either a time of great chaos or great good can come... but either way... greatness will come :smile:
Back
Top Bottom