Recent content by Shepherd

1. Mount&Blade version 0.894 is out!

oh so i guess it's just normal... thanks for clarifying that one... i was afraid that i downloaded a corrupted version and got a bug out of it... heheheh...
  2. Mount&Blade version 0.894 is out!

i don't know if its a bug or something... but as i enter zendar there's question marks on the wall... well i don't know though... maybe it's just in my pc... well take a look...

screen1.jpg

is this normal? or is there something i could do to get those marks out...
  3. Disappearing Items in v0.751

how can we fix this problem? we I can't enjoy the game with this bug...
  4. Anoying bug - Character attribute points related

how do we fix this problem? we can't enjoy the game with this bug...
  5. Disappearing Items in v0.751

Hi, is it me or is it that everytime i do something at v0.751, my items suddenly disappear... when i talk to NPC's it disappears... i go to other places it disappears... why is this? is this a bug or something?
  6. .751 Bug List

i get that same error too...
    and how come when i talk to people, sometimes my clothes dissappear?
  7. SP Native Extra NPCs Mod v1.601 for M&B v0.751 (updated 23rd June)

yep... been addicted to the Arena Mod... hehehe... thanks to you Janus...
    so is there a way to fuse this two great mods?
    and also... i've found the Four Ways Inn already.... thanks...
  8. SP Native Extra NPCs Mod v1.601 for M&B v0.751 (updated 23rd June)

i have trouble finding the Four Ways Inn... is it the Happy Boar? coz i can't find it in Zendar...
    and yeah, iut would be a blast if you combine this with Janus' Arena Mod... can you do that? thanks...
  9. v0.750 features to be put in v0.731

hi guys, is it possible? to put some features from v0.750 to v.0731 game... coz i kinda like the v0.731 because of the short loading and more stuff... but i like the models of characters and the model faces and hair, and also the unarmed combat in v0.750... and the new item models and...
  10. Multiplayer Mod & Dual Weapon Mod!!!

hey no need to be rude... as i said it was just a suggestion... what's the harm in that... And who ever said anything about GTA... GTA's not the only game that has this kinds of multiplayer...
    everyone has suggestions... that's what a forum is all about... and besides, anything is possible, if you put your mind into it...
  11. Multiplayer Mod & Dual Weapon Mod!!!

Hi Guys, i'm new to this Forum, but not to the game... so i don't really know if this is at the right category... i was just wondering if it were possible to make a Multiplayer mod for this game... Coz me and my friends want to play it together... rather than playing it on our own... And lastly...
Back
Top Bottom