Recent content by Shakril

1. AI Party Size

Essentially, i want the AI to have More Troops/Bigger Army/Increased Party Size, you name it. I wanted to know if there is a mod for it or where i can change the variables. Thanks in advance.
  2. SP MP Antiquity Eagle Risng - Rise of an Empire

Question:

I am just looking for a Roman Themed Troop Tree to replace the vanila one, is there any way a possibility to provide that or do you know any mods that do what i am asking for?
  3. Spawnrate of Bandit Parties and Hideouts

The Title says it already, where can you mod the Spawnrate of Bandits Parties and Hideouts. I would appreciate a clear decription and if i need a special Program to do it. Just in case: I am NOT talking about the Sizes of Bandits, only about how often they spawn. Thanks in Advance. Nobody knows?
  4. Perisno 0.8 soldiers in 40 screenshots

I tried to have my Foot Soldiers light Bows as a supplementary Weapon but they somehow only take close combat weapon. is it by desing?
  5. Dynamic Troop Trees

Thx for the answer, i had the small hope, that you could create ingame your own troop tree.  :smile:
  6. Dynamic Troop Trees

Abot said:
    Go to Reports --> View Troop Trees.

I know that there are displayed the troop trees, but what is dynamic about it?
  7. Dynamic Troop Trees

I have read that in the features, but what exactly is meant by that, i have no clue.
  8. Do not get the Red Brotherhood Lair

So i am pretty sure that i at the beginning of the game got the map and forgot it. It seems a little bit unrealistich that i can rane and valonbray 20 to 30 Times as a map but never the lair. In any other game, it was evenly distributed.

How is the best way to search for an invisble lair near a Village?

EDIT:

Finally i got the Map from the travellers. This was freak version of bad luck. After At least 50 to 60 Maps for Rane and Valonbray i got it for the Lair. I am relieverd :smile:
  9. Do not get the Red Brotherhood Lair

Day 70 or something, in my previous game  i got it without a problem, but this time i cant get it though. thats maybe there is a trigger of which i didnt knew before.

EDIT: Day 70
  10. Do not get the Red Brotherhood Lair

Through Rumors i am not getting the Red Brotherhood Lair, only Valonbray and Rane. Do i need something to do before i can geht it?
  11. Opinion: Which City to start with

I tried Nal Tar. Once you have it, it is very isolated and good to hold. When you than take Sher Quila and Highpass Fortress its get even better. But there is the on big downside, the Dshar Raiders. They are often to quick for your own patrols and are hunting your Farmers down very quick.

Laria i made once very good experience. The downside is, that after conquering the 2 northern fortresses, further expansion is difficult to hold.

I think the Ravenstern cities as a whole a good start because its isolated too (even Ravenstern in my opinion).
  12. Opinion: Which City to start with

I want to start my own Kingdom with a city not with a castle. I know its more difficult to conquer but i can manage it. The Point for me is, which city i should take. At the moment Laria followed by Nal Tar is at the top. Laria is close to Elacrai, you have quigfen and it is on the outskirts of...
  13. Cap for Noble Recruits

What is the minimum Prestige Cost for noble recruits. Before the last patch it was 2. Now i am at 10 and it doesnt go any lower.
  14. Village has no owner

UPDATE:

I got a second castle. The Village of the second castle also gets no new owner.

Villages and Cities of other conquered Fiefs are distributed.
  15. Village has no owner

I am a Vassal of Sarleon and got during a war the castle mistmire. (as i joined i got emer village). Connected to the Castle Mistmire is the village avyburg which is not under my control. After many days avayburg still got no owner. As i never seen that it took so long for a faction to...
Back
Top Bottom