Recent content by Shaashke

1. Shaashke

Resolved Version dismatch

Clean install fixed the problem. But i'm interested if there is a faster more efficient fix for this problem?
  2. Shaashke

Resolved Version dismatch

After update version dismatching between mp and native Computer Specs: OS:win10 GPU:rx480 GPU Driver Version: 21,2,2 CPU:ryzen 7 1700 RAM: 32 Motherboard: AP B350-PLUS Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD-for OS SSD-for intense usage HDD-for basic usage
  3. Shaashke

Elden ring is thrash, please release a new update

then I diagnose you with braindeadness issue.
    Dude you just outplayed yourself...
    Elden ring do not push player in any specific way to fight bosses, which is very nice from player perspective. You just being silly...
  4. Shaashke

Elden ring is thrash, please release a new update

fat porcupine...
    Elden ring is love elden ring is life ❤️❤️❤️
  5. Shaashke

Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

Prove it.
    Stop spreading crap. Your argument was total bs
  6. Shaashke

Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

I'm no optimist and do not believe in miracles. TW fcked up hard with this one. I dislike whole concept of bl from many perspectives- art, story, music, game mechanics/design. I think one thing that's holding me it's game engine and possibilities community can do with it.

Someone said no other game will have combat system bl have. One mp game title I know had combat system somewhat equal to bl and died like bl mp is dying right now.( Talking about you "war of the roses" and "war if the vikings"- shame)
  7. Shaashke

Congrats TW - you killed your own game

I wonder whose morale drops to 0 first, devs or current players
    My morale has dropped... I'm not threatening or anything, but I'm fed up with this dog**** multiplayer "gameplay"( bought game for multiplayer...), I'm out, enough for me. Not waiting for any future updates or anything. I give up...
    Wish you happy gaming guys,
  8. Shaashke

A Suggestion: Taunts and Emotes in MP

Yeah I would like to see not just taunts, emotes in MP, but ability to use casual stuff like sitting on a bench or chair, playing dead, suicide with animation, ropes and ability to tie ur enemy, crawling, a lot of gestures...
  9. Shaashke

Rock Paper Shotgun - Is Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord better after a year in early access?

It's truly feels like devs making an illusion of devoloping their game... maybe for other game XDDD
  10. Shaashke

Is it worth it after a 6 month break?

Try it and wait for another 6 months...
  11. Shaashke

Rock Paper Shotgun - Is Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord better after a year in early access?

It's got a tiny bit better. But is game any good? NOOOO!!!
  12. Shaashke

Bannerlord Online mod

Oh yesh... Finally some fun! This weekend going to be a blast XD
    Respect to devs!
  13. Shaashke

how come the local and the server block direction not sync?

This explains a lot...
    The randomnes then you place a wrong block and it somehow deflects an attack XD
    Happened a few times btw
  14. Shaashke

MP Changeable key bindings for command console

It was very annoying to "counter" a console in mp. I think it should be an option in menu to activate or deactivate a console.
Back
Top Bottom