Recent content by sfanky

1. Bug Reports: 1.11

in 1.10 we can promote our companies as lords but in 1.11 we cant? or there is a bug or problem?  :cry:
    (and i cant find how to cheat lol :cool: )
  2. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

at first i want to thank you for doing this mod and making it better every day :cool:
    can i ask you that will that will there be bribes too? which can end with some lord join to you,or be enemy after offering bribe or sth like that :razz:
  3. [S] Warring States II - Released 15 Oct 2010

it seems to being nice mod:smile:

i have only one suggestion for you..

if swadians and aran be enemys at the beginning of the game,it could be better i think :cool:
  4. [Suggestion] Building times and options.

i would like to see more active citys,villages.
    an example that there are many buildings in citys,villages or even some in castles. whose have its doors (not even locked) all are just nothing. if kind of new quests added to citys,villages. and let some changes happen in this places.

(an other example is put some guild buildings like fighters guild or any other which have its own story and quests)

IT WOULD BE EPIC :cool:
  5. Secondary Attacks: a how-to (with pictures!)

hmm after months someone did a reply ,and this post moved here?
    is this post moved here because it is something that will be applied to game soon?  :mrgreen:
  6. De Stato Europae - Describe your Europe

Cèsar de Quart said:
    Lucky Toulouse is not among your objectives.  :wink:

they will be after touluase  :oops:
  7. Poll: Which 3 factions do you like the best?

i realy loved Seljuks units ( the best Seljuks ever i think (in any other mod) )
    and also playing with irish and wales are realy nice too.
  8. mongols and cumans

i also think that invasion of mongols (or any other:grin::grin: ) could be realy nice too see:smile:
  9. De Stato Europae - Describe your Europe

In my game i have my own seljuckly empire (kinda british seljucks:razz:)
    took all over england,irish,wales,scotish lands. and now going for france and touluase  :cool:
  10. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

will this be for warband? and can we learn possible release date pls :mrgreen:?
  11. Overhaul of villages (long)

The most important thing is:

I would like to see what i have built,
    I would like to see workers around village trying to constructing or  repairing buildings that i ordered
    I would like to see the manor that i made i ordered them to see (and also inside of that manor)
    And also i would to see my village get ruined,looted or burned (with dead bodys around,hanged peoples (lots of blood  :cool: )
  12. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

(is there anyone asks for same sory because i havbent reed al of 170+ page:smile: )

I wish to see fantasy world, races are not important but hope to see different city models and also flying mounts like Gryphons,hypogrifs.
  13. Things that have not improved

i realy hope one day we will see realistic sieges (not start with ledders on wall,also wish to see rams,capaluts and also army can hold ledders move it and put on wall then climb with their hands while their swords,shields.. on their back )

these are so hard things to appy on a game.but this can make this game epic  :cool:
  14. Problem with minister after becoming a vassal. (Mount and Blade: Warband)

Cornellius said:
    Is it that you made one of your companions a minister and then became a vassal of another nation?

this is the exacty true answer  :cool:
  15. Custom Commander v1.230 update on 11/4/2010 (full source code is included)

here is my question:
    i attacked a lord from any country,became enemys of them,took a castle from them. What should i do now? :smile:
    i cant find how to recruit lords? :shock:
Back
Top Bottom