Recent content by Serrage

1. Patch Notes v1.1.1

I wish the devs would do weekly or monthly updates on what they are working on. No reason to keep things secret since the game is already out on full release?
  2. ***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

It's a good game. I do play with like 40 mods tho.. still I've sunk thousands of hours into the first.M&B, warband and Bannerlord. The statement of "falls short" is probably the best review. It's so close to being the best thing but it's just missing that immersive rpg elements and it has improved endgame slightly.. like those cool cut scenes.. but the yearning for more is there and that feeling I fear isn't going away. Remember it's a Sandbox style game so you're not going to get an A-B story. That would be boring AF.
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.3

Hey, just wondering any update on the module tools for editing the campaign map crash?
    Thanks!
  4. REQUEST - Adding more people to towns

As per the title, I was hoping their could be an uploaded mod in general for a simple addition (and customization the ### of citizens based on your pc specs) of adding more citizens/men/women/children to all Native town scenes? I observed this here..(link below) however, I am uneducated when...
Back
Top Bottom