Recent content by Sergen3

1. Revert 1.6 to version 1.54

I Agree with you i found that out while i was playing i forgot to update it :sad: sorry about that. But thank you for posting that information so other people will not have so many crashes.
  2. FIX to crashing (Mostly)

I find that if you switch it from DVX 9 back to 7 in the menu before the game launches it will not crash as much :smile: hope this helps
  3. Revert 1.6 to version 1.54

Don't copy the folder just the files under it then it will do the changes to the game that will make it more pleasant but less crashes also it works wonders.
  4. FIX to crashing (Mostly)

So i been playing the game and my game crashed around 150 time before i took over all of Rhodoks. This area i find it were the most crashes happen. So i turned all the graphics to the lowest setting that did help a little then i disable sound that help also. THE THING I FIND THE BEST  is that if...
  5. Revert 1.6 to version 1.54

So i did not like how there was a -200,000 gold every time i would attack a castle so i was looking to see how to get version 1.54 there was no where to download it. So i tried something that i thought would not work i download version 1.6 off the nexus and then i downloaded version 1.54 from...
Back
Top Bottom