Recent content by serbladios

1. serbladios

Noldor equipment is in dire need of a rework - needs a downside for melee

DeSoto said:
    Runic weapons are no fair comparisons cause they require quite a bit of work to aquire, whereas once I'm friendly with the Noldor I'm good to go. I may have to take a closer look at the Ebony weapons, mabye they are a true alternative? Are there more variations of that than the Strange Sabre? In my playthroughs I think I ever only saw that one.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons
    Though the list isn't fully updated (*) there are five different 1-hnd ebony swords and two 2-handed ones (counting the bastard sword as 2-hnd). They pop up in the shops now and then.

(*) For instance, is the noldor war sword just the noldor bastard sword with a new name?
  2. serbladios

[Updated] Prophesy of Pendor ~ Character Builder Program [For PoP v3.7063]

I have a char that started with 9 trading and I think I created him in 3.706
  3. serbladios

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Just got a popup about a disease (something related to a sultan) but somehow the disease was averted and their faith in me was increased. However, my village is a redwood nation village, not anywhere near a sultan so not sure why it would affect me. Error message that popped up below.

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 1:
    At script: get_player_distance_to_center. At script: get_player_distance_to_center. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 1:
    At script: get_player_relation_with_center. At script: get_player_relation_with_center. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2330: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 71:
    At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. At Simple trigger trigger no: 127. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 2:
    At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 501: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 7:
    At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2342: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 12:
    At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: 443; LINE NO: 21:
    At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center. At script: change_player_relation_with_center.
  4. serbladios

Michadr said:
    Yes it has been confirmed a while ago it was the Imperial Charger. It has since been removed in the next version.

Ok, will stay away from those then. And hope I don't meet any troops using them.
  5. serbladios

Well, my end or not, removing The Imperial Charger from Arcanus seems to fix it. Been in several large battles now after doing that without it crashing.

Edit: And giving the Imperial Charger to Marcus causes the next battle to crash...
  6. serbladios

Removing Tamaris' Elvarie Spirit Horse and Silivethiel's Barded Sarranid Warhorse still led to crashes, but when I instead removed Marcus' Barded Warhorse and Arcanus' Imperial Charger I got through two battles without a crash. And when I gave them back again it crashed in the next battle.

One last test where I just remove Arcanus' Imperial Charger now.
  7. serbladios

No Perisno Twilight Horse anywhere.

I did have some mounted Maccavian marksmen (whatever they ride), but I did also try the battle after disbanding them (while the companions kept their horses) and it still crashed.

I'll try giving them their horses back and saving before a next battle, see if it crashes again...

Edit: Yeah, crashes again in the next fight when I give them their horses back.
  8. serbladios

There's definitely something buggy with the horses. I've had the game crash every time in the same battle on two different computers. At first I thought it was Arcanus' sword, but it still crashed after taking it from him. Removing the mounts from every companion on the other hand worked.

So these are the ones I removed:

Elvarie Spirit Horse - Tamaris
    Barded Warhorse - Marcus
    Barded Sarranid Warhorse - Silivethiel
    Imperial Charger - Arcanus
    Roman Courser - Alindel
    Courser - Dohosan
    Courser - Zaira
    Courser - Fazi

I think those are the right combination, unfortunately I saved again after the battle... (Might be mostly the mounts they came with though?)
  9. serbladios

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Nexus link not working?

"File not published

This file has not been published by its authors yet . You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file available to the public."

Edit: Looks like it's the nexus' fault. Lastest files, top files and everything is empty.
  10. serbladios

Warband Not Loading After Windows 7 update

Similar problem here, except on WinXP. Updated windows a couple of hours ago and can't start Warband now, ntdll.dll error. And no info in rgl_log.txt.

Verifying the cache in steam caused it to redownload the intro (and reset the launcher settings), which it now plays before crashing with the same ntdll.dll error message.

Edit: Thanks, but I've already been through various ntdll.dll pages already (including ones on this forum). :p Only change today from when I've been happily plodding along in Pendor the last weeks is the windows update earlier today, so I'll put my money on that.
  11. serbladios

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So I read somewhere here that lords who rescue lots of prisoners will gradually lose them again through desertion until they get back to their usual max sizes (though it was commented the process was very slow). Does the same apply to unique spawns with a leader that have become giant blobs through rescuing prisoners? I'd assume the answer is no since their size isn't a function of fiefs/reknown etc.

(And I expect armies have no such mechanism either, ie my 1500+ Jatu army is there to stay...)
  12. serbladios

Defeat 7 Invading Armies Acheivement

Quick questions somewhat related to this that I didn't see in the FAQ:

a) If a Unique Spawn A is defeated by B, is A then considered dead and will no longer respawn or does A still have the chance of respawning later? (I led Maltise to get beaten up by a Jatu army.) I'm assuming the latter.

b) I joined a battle between the Empire and a unique spawn, and when the battle was over I took the Sheik as prisoner. Was that random or will I always be the one to take the unique spawn leader as prisoner even if I didn't start the fight (assuming he doesn't escape)?

Edit: Thanks for the answers! Haven't played the mod since it was version 2.something, I think, so I'm a bit rusty. :p
  13. serbladios

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Some great screenshots at moddb, not sure I'm capable of holding off on 0.6 while waiting for 0.7! :p
  14. serbladios

(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

The Necronomicon gives the recipees for both Putrid and Preserved Death horse as Sulphuric Acid + Death horse. I assume it's supposed to say Formaldehyde for the Preserved Horse?

Edit: Also, in Recipes.txt, the second putrid death horse should probably say preserved death horse.
  15. serbladios

Al Aziz - the definite thread

Thanks to the great 2.03 patch I got past the freezing merchant conversation and now have a fancy ruby 2-hnd sword (and bow also!). Now off to the Griffonsword Adventure Company to put it to good use. :p
Back
Top Bottom