Recent content by Sellsword_Pedro

1. Log in with family shared account not working?

When I try to log in it says "Family Sharing not allowed", my friend owns the game and I don't but I still want to play multiplayer. Why is family sharing not allowed? Many other games allow it...
  2. Player Banner String (200) chars

Yes please talewords, shouldnt be too hard to implement and will be a HUGE improvement
  3. complaint to whoever's responsible for the bans in-game

Just family share the game to a new steam account!
    congrats you are unbanned!!!
  4. Bannerlord Online mod

Once pvp is enabled, the server is going to hit the fan and it's going to be an all out complaints to the admin like the good old days in PW
    cya in the forums n00b
  5. 1.5.7 and beyond

nerf skirmishers ty
  6. Presenting Slaves mechanics in the game

you are all being baited
  7. There is no counter-play against kick-slash

just make the kick the same as warband.
    loved the feeling of landing a kick on that game :grin:
  8. No numbers in clan tag?

Hello me and my friends recently came back to this game and decided to create a clan using the feature in the main menu. However when I tried to make a clan named after our regiment (13FW) it wasnt possible due to invalid characters, why cant we use numbers in the clan name and tag?? I see no...
  9. Penalty for leaving matches

Why should you get a Penalty if you cant win anything right now?
    because you are ruining the game for everyone else
  10. Multiplayer is entirely unrecognizable from warband

Its inferior to warband but has a lot of potential.
    Regardless of that its still tons of fun to go on a skirmish match with friends.
  11. Penalty for leaving matches

People leaving in the middle of matches is a huge issue especially in the skirmish gamemode. When someone leaves, their team becomes at a disavantage and most of the time gets snowballed ruining the game for everyone else. In my opinion there should be a penalty for leaving in the middle of...
  12. Massive Changed NEED to be made!!!!!!!

You should be able to ask lords and ladies for location of other lords, this makes me the main quest a lot more bearable...
  13. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I personally dont use it, but its in singleplayer mode so I dont see the issue.
    If people want to cheat or use ab in SP thats none of your business and I dont understand some people here get so vocal about something that doesnt impact them.
    It would be optional, let people have fun playing the game the way they want.
  14. Marriage in EA

Does anyone know if marriage is a thing in early acess.
Back
Top Bottom