Recent content by seaknight

1. Rouged, is that bad?

AxeMaster3 said:
    You gain 3 rtr for every companion you send out. (60 possible) You gain 3 rtr for converting a lord to your kingdom. With this option, the faction you stole the lord from will have cause to go to war with you. You gain rtr if you are king and marry a woman from another faction. And also If you are king and get a peace treaty from another faction you get 9 rtr. Lastly You get 3 rtr for a vasselage peace treaty. ---If I missed any feel free to add.

Now I know why the other lords are upset with me, I did not steal any lords I just asked if they were interested in joining the winning side and they said yes. This is all Bush's fault.
  2. Rouged, is that bad?

Thanks for the info...great community, hell, you all should be in the White House, would have saved my vet/dis pay some.
  3. Rouged, is that bad?

Hey all, Playing PoP and I became a rogue king,,,how bad is that? Will the other kingdoms become...angry and kill me? I am at Right to Rule 96 can I increase that and not be a...well you know. ? V/R, Sea
  4. Ok...so I am a noob...

Yea, I will have to download and run it, just wanted to get an idea of what to expect. thank you bros...broetts as the case may be. This game has shutdown my mmo subs and for the last five months I have not looked back...saved a ton of money picking up this game for $10. No other game can do this to me, may da swartz be with us...always.
  5. Ok...so I am a noob...

I played one of the Brtenwalda's, can not remember which ver. but, I am reading about the july 1 version and need some...direction to learn of the new exciting fetures...point  a noob in that direction? V/R, SEa
  6. Respectfully request assist, ok so im old and noobed bla bla bla

Well thank you all for the guidance and assistance, since I started this game I have closed my MMO subs and not looked back. The community is the best of all my retirement years of playing games displaying a certain...maturity that is impressive. Let us hope that this game will develope along and keep the people it has attracted. With a lillte more education assistance I myself may very well consider looking into making mods but nothing as neat as what is already out here.
    Thanks again,
    SEA
  7. Respectfully request assist, ok so im old and noobed bla bla bla

Carnivorious said:
    Follow next steps:
    1. Right click the folder of Native Expansion.
    2. Move your cursor to "7zip".
    3. A dropdown menu will now appear. Select the option "Extract to ..." (I believe it's the second option)
    4. A new window will open. You will see a white bar at the top. Above that bar is "Extract to:".
    5. At the right side of the bar you have an icon like this: "...", click it.
    6. You will now see a new window opening, with a list in it. On top of that list you should see desktop. Click it and next click 'ok'.
    7. You're back in the window with the white bar, now click 'ok' here.
    8. A new window will pop up, showing the progress of extracting the files to your desktop. When this is done, the window will close and the folder will be shown (extracted) on your desktop.

Good luck :wink:
    There was no 7zip option so I used winzip, seemed to work...ill go test. Is there a way to see if I got the patch installed? Like a ver. number?
  8. Respectfully request assist, ok so im old and noobed bla bla bla

Yozzer said:
    As another old fart, let me clarify in case you end up putting it in the "native" folder.
    When you find the  "Mount&Blade Warband" folder, and expand it, you will see some folders and some files.
    Amongst the folders, there is one called "Modules", that is where you put any new mod, and they will then show up when you click on the drop down menu starting the game.
    To make sure you have done it correctly, if you click on the "Modules" folder, you will see a folder called "Native", this is the vanilla native warband, so leave that alone. When you add the new folder you created, it should be called "Native expansion", so if you have done it all OK, you should see two folders inside the "Modules" folder, the original "Native", and your new "Native expansion" folders.
    Hope that is clear.
    :cool:

Hi Old fart,
    I have the game download and installed and it shows on my list along with other mods, Thanks bro, just farting around with that patch which is in orbit and I have to figure out how to use 7win or zip to extract and transfer into....um, well just getting the patch extacted is a pain lol.
  9. Respectfully request assist, ok so im old and noobed bla bla bla

Notsure said:
    You'll need to get in the folder you just put on your desktop once in there use ctrl+a it will highlight all the files then use ctrl+c to copy, from there just go to the native expension folder and use ctrl+v to paste the file there and then overwrite the files and your done.
    Thank you bro/broett,

Ok, that is what I want to do, I downloaded the patch using orbit downloader, it is in orbit downloader, now I have to get the patch extracted (using zip or/and 7zip?) into the new folder I made. The question is how, how do I get the patch extracted into this folder. I will continue to investigate and thank you for making it a little easier for me to figure out this simple stuff. I know it is simple cause every other player is able to do effortlessly and my grandkids sit here and laugh at me as I try to figure it out lol.
  10. Respectfully request assist, ok so im old and noobed bla bla bla

Hey All, Got the mod installed and having a little...brain fart regarding how to run the patch, anyone willing to work a little with an old man? Be patient with me, I was born in another time when PC's were not around. Here is where I am at: extract the file to your Desktop - you'll have a...
  11. [faq2]

Ok I think I got the crowsbow stat down, basicly you just buy the best Xbow. Here is another: are the compainion settings the same regarding noble..or does it matter. That is, can I use any companion to give a fief to and the other faction lords will not get angry cause I gave it to them. OR, can I give a fief to any of them and it does not effect how the other lords/factions look upon me?
  12. [faq2]

Ikaguia said:
    no it doesnt
    what does??? Archery?
  13. [faq2]

I guess I should know this but, does power draw count towards crossbows? thanks, Sea :oops:
  14. instructions/guides/tips on this mod?

seaknight said:
    The garrison thing is driving me nuts, rerolled another toon just to build him up in Eng. and see how it works.
    Does my companions engineering level count when building garrisons?
  15. instructions/guides/tips on this mod?

The garrison thing is driving me nuts, rerolled another toon just to build him up in Eng. and see how it works.
Back
Top Bottom