Recent content by scurvy

1. Broken trading replaced with broken trading in 1.4 patch?

I have to agree with you here..  the assess local prices is really annoying when it tells you the best place to sell the 1 powder they have in stock in 3 diff citys and dosnt tell you the best place to sell the 20 potttery in the shops inventory.

it really needs tosay at least 3 diff items in the report and the best locations to sell them and that should calculate the item of most stock and put it first in the report
  2. Simple guide for Polish storyline

so i did step 7 and captured warsaw  .  and even tho i asked for it the king did not give it to me and when i turned in the warsaw quest he gave me some village feif.

then i did not get the "new khan" quest...

after turning in Warsaw to the polish king he gave me the quest "error of protestant ways"  where i had to catch a swedish lord and bring him to him..  even tho now Sweden and Poland were at peace.   

anyway i went to capture the lord and turn it in and now the polish king didn't offer me any new story quests.

My Deluge quest says " these are perilous times for the polish commonwealth blah bah .... there is a village in our lands beset by bandits and villians.. it is time to gather troops and practice the art of war...

anyone know what im missing or whats going on?
    please help
  3. Possible bug?

After i was captured Baheshtur returned to one of the taverns along with 2 other hero's. i talked to the traveller to find out where they are and it said he was in curaw so i went there to get him, and he was not there, i asked the traveller again for his new location but his name is not even...
Back
Top Bottom