Recent content by Schmutz

1. Schmutz

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Some really great stuff in this update, gonna try it now!
  2. Schmutz

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

Beta v1.0.4

Latest Changes:​

Singleplayer

Kingdoms and Diplomacy

• Kingdoms now correctly determine their strength in tribute calculation, and offer to pay tribute for peace if they have taken much heavier losses.
    • The AI is slightly less likely to declare war on weaker kingdoms.
    • Having high relation with a noble now makes it 50% cheaper to bribe them to defect (was 5%).
    Voting
    • AI vote choices are now influenced by their Personality Traits.
      • Brave nobles are more likely to vote for war, Cautious ones more likely to oppose it.
      • Greedy nobles are more likely to give fiefs to themselves and vote for Policies that benefit them, Generous ones are more likely to vote for Policies that benefit the kingdom and give others fiefs.
      • Impulsive nobles are highly influenced by their Personality Traits when voting. Calculating ones are less influenced by their Personality Traits.
    • AI nobles now spend more Influence to support votes proposed by someone they have high relations with.
    • The AI will no longer repeat a vote which has already been called in the past 20 days.
    Campaign Map
    • Siege artillery is now automatically placed in reserve once constructed, with a UI notification that it is ready to deploy.
      • AI will wait to deploy artillery until they have 3 engines ready.
    • Enemy nobles and garrisons now sometimes agree to surrender if heavily outnumbered.
      • Garrisons will surrender after 10 days of being besieged, if your army has 10x higher strength than theirs.
      • Nobles will agree to surrender if your party is 5x stronger than theirs.
      • Cautious nobles will agree to surrender if your party is 3x stronger than theirs.
      • Brave nobles will never surrender.
    • Some enemy nobles now set the player free if they surrender.
      • Merciful nobles, or nobles with 50+ relations with the player, will let the player go free with all their items and their companions. Troops are taken prisoner.
      • If the player has the Sadistic trait or less than -50 relations, the enemy will not let them go free.
    • Minor faction clan parties now replace the troops in their party with unique troops of their own culture. Eg: if a Company of the Boar party picks up a Vlandian Billman, it will convert into a Boar Champion.
    Combat
    • Armour Effectiveness improvements:
      • Increased armour protection against pierce damage by 1.7x.
      • Increased base damage of all spears and pikes by 2x.
      • Increased base damage of all other piercing melee weapons, and javelins, by 1.7x.
    • Increased attack speed of all spears and pikes by 50%.
    • Troops with a spear/pike now use it by default instead of their sidearm.
    • Two-handed swinging polearms now have a 20% damage penalty when being used from horseback.
    • Shields' HP have been reduced across the board by 15%.
    • Throwing axes' base damage have been increased across the board by 15%.
    Troops and Equipment
    • T5 units have been added to the military minor factions.
      • Ghilman new T5 troop: "Ghulam Kingmaker."
      • Last Legion new T2 troop: "Velites." Triarii, Principes and Hastiati have each been moved up a tier and their equipment improved.
      • Skolderbroda new T3 troop: "Shield Broda." Veteran Broda and Warrior Broda have each been moved up a tier and their equipment improved.
      • Company of the Boar new T3 troop: "Boar Campaigner." Veteran and Champion have been moved up a tier and their equipment improved.
    • Equipment of various nobles and troops updated:
      • All faction rulers now wear crowns and fine clothes in their civilian outfits, and battle crowns in their combat outfits.
      • More nobles use high quality helmets and armour.
      • Banner Knight now wears the Reinforced Mail Shoulders in set 1, and Reinforced Ornate Pauldrons over Scale in set 3.
      • Vlandian Sergeant now wears the Scale Shoulderguards in set 1, and Heavy Cloak in set 3.
      • Aserai Vanguard Faris now wears Brass Southern Closed Helmet.
    Other
    • Rain visual effects are now enabled.
    • New balding male haircut option. @Gnjus
    Multiplayer
    • Added official multiplayer servers for continents which have no official servers.
    • Fixed constant server crashes.

This is, of course, NOT the real patch notes. But it COULD be! @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds I think these changes would make Bannerlord much more fun and interesting, and much less frustrating.

Other forumites: Do you like this idea? What other changes would you like to see in 1.0.4?
    Dude wtf, I almost reinstalled. FFS
  3. Schmutz

Official Release

Is 1.9.0 the release branch ? I can't find any 1.0.0 in beta and no update?
    no, you gotta go on beta and then select "none" on the top, as to not be on any beta branch and download the current stable version, which is 1.0.0.
  4. Schmutz

1000 PLAYERS SERVER - NEXT EVENT on the 29th of October at 9 PM CET

****, I am working till 9 pm CET, how long will this event go on for? I'd love to see a 1000 player server in person. If it's 2-3 hours, I could take part.
  5. Schmutz

Did companions disappear in 1.9.0

You want to hire them, I want do fire them. Is this bugged in 1.9? I can't find a way to get rid of the guy. I can just promote him, it's kafkaesk.

There is nothing in the clan screen, no dialogue option, no matter from where I start it. I would happily execute the guy at this point. Sadly that's not an option.

Never mind, you can not get rid of them while in a town. Brilliant design.
  6. Schmutz

"Release the war elephants!"

I want elephants aswell :3
  7. Schmutz

What's wrong with faces and why they looked better in 2016?

Yeah, this always annoyed me. No matter what you do, you end up looking like one of the nation wide inbred family of calradians. It's so bad, I thought it was a bug when I first played the game. But here we are...
  8. Schmutz

Any possibility for the 1.9 patch being released this week?

You guys expected an update before release? there is no way in hell, especially not now, with just one month left.
  9. Schmutz

CEO Statement regarding the release

"consoles and PC, synergies that have made the game grow and be better"
    How so? :unsure:
  10. Schmutz

AI battle Suicide

Sometimes the player wants small parties attacking and thus immobilizing big enemy parties/armies. Sadly there is no communication system in the game. A small party surely would ask per messenger wether the leader of an army would support them or not and act accordingly. Not possible in the game, so there is a problematic situation for the AI.
    Great idea that would solve the issue and add more dynamic gamplay which is dearly, desperatly needed. Not gonna happen though.
  11. Schmutz

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

My personal view is that the negative effect of this policy on the community far outweighs the need for a 'limiting of expectations' - or whatever.

If patch content shifts and changes and things are delayed / taken out of a coming patch - people would absolutely be able to handle that.

But the "almost no info at all " policy, in combination with long waiting times just leads to toxicity and frustration.

What do you think?
    It's great.
    Have you one example?
    Are you german or sth?
  12. Schmutz

Is the opinion which there is so many new players introduced to M&B series with Bannerlord a myth?

new player base somewhere at 10%
    Texas man and son filmed shooting dead neighbor in row over trash | Daily  Mail Online
Back
Top Bottom