Recent content by Schmutz

1. Schmutz

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Someone help this poor fella out...
  2. Schmutz

We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Insane ramblings of a nimble-footed fool! Haply lief is a false idol. Stand ho this w'rship and praise yond which already is 'r dennounce yond which is not.
  3. Schmutz

I und'rstand not. Art thee the town gleek'r? Hast lief f*ck'd thee up the buttocks?
  4. Schmutz

Prepareth thy ******* f'r modding tools 'twill beest h're anon.
  5. Schmutz

1.5.1 - Cavarly is pretty weak while archers are still the way to go.

jesus xD I am sure they are working on it since it seems to be a result of the collision tweaks
  6. Schmutz

Upcoming changes, some facts etc. about the game from the devs in ESO stream

wait, after the scene creator stream yesterday at 16 pm cest?
  7. Schmutz

Upcoming changes, some facts etc. about the game from the devs in ESO stream

They saisd release is in the next few weeks in the modding tools stream yesterday...
  8. Schmutz

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

git gud f***** no need to ruin it for others if it's to hard for you since as you said, you have no problem just playing sth else from your vast non child like game library, have fun
  9. Schmutz

Would be nice if you got a pause-prompt when approaching a larger enemy army, especially ones in a city.

This could be an awesome perk choice. This way you would have a cool perk and it would be optional, since I am sure many like the risk of running into an army like I do. @Callum could you suggest that to someone in the team? Nice video btw, looking forward to the modding tools.
  10. Schmutz

Scrap the "main story"

All of this isn't a valid argument for including set story events in itself since it could all be done without them. There is other arguments that you could make for it but I think M&B's DNA and what makes it unique is it's sandbox nature. IMO the work on the story stuff is wasted energy they...
  11. Schmutz

Scrap the "main story"

It's not. ;)
  12. Schmutz

Scrap the "main story"

reading comprehension
  13. Schmutz

Scrap the "main story"

I am disappointed. Pretty much this. It makes no sense to include a character and action defining story in M&B. I think it is very misguided and I have got to wonder if most of the positive votes here aren't just the usual developer knight yes man, that will support anything coming from TW.