Recent content by Scaryonline

1. Need More Info Freeze

Summary: siege on Danustica How to Reproduce: suddenly Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): will post soon. Computer Specs: OS: WINDOWS 10 GPU: RTX 3080 GPU Driver Version: LATEST NIVIDA DRIVER CPU: RYZEN 9 5900X RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4X8 3600MHZ Motherboard: Storage...
  2. MP My cpu burned. Buying new one

I don't think the 16 cores will matter. I'd go with the speed.
    So I have to wait for ryzen 4000 to have better speed and lower heat
  3. MP My cpu burned. Buying new one

Get the best one that your budget allows, computer stuff goes out of date so quickly.
    I can go for ryzen 3950x but I want to be sure that 16 cores will be used. Because most games raw speed matter
  4. MP My cpu burned. Buying new one

Hi while playing mount and blade my 3 years old i7 8500h cpu burned and I wanted best possible cpu for bigger battle should i go for ryzen 3950x 16 core 32 thread or i9 10th gen 10 core 20 thread
  5. Resolved Bug broke my pc!!!

After digging in I found that alienware command center suddenly overclock my i7 8750H to 4.5 when playing mount and blade 2 and it worked after uninstall it it was software/hardware problem sorry
    now my pc never turn on after changing it back to surround this getting out of my hand
  6. Resolved Bug broke my pc!!!

Can you delete the Configs folder? (C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs) And try again?
    After digging in I found that alienware command center suddenly overclock my i7 8750H to 4.5 when playing mount and blade 2 and it worked after uninstall it it was software/hardware problem sorry
  7. Resolved Bug broke my pc!!!

I bought new headphone for mount and blade 2 so I went to audio setting and I changed the sound output to surround and the pc freeze i can't play the game on surround please help
Back
Top Bottom