Recent content by Samw

1. battle terrain should reflect campaign terrain better.

Battle maps such as mountains with extreme slope in M&B1 was the cavalry's nightmare if they follow archers into those mountains. But I found that those maps are gone in bannerlord. Even large slope appears in campaign map, the battle map's slope is quite gentle, and that disappoints me. Also I...
  2. 'About infantry vs Cav.' - toughts about recent dev input - UPDATED with poll

would just like to be able to brace couch lance style, and add a little code to make the AI do it when cavalry is charging at them, or on command. Polearm length wins, and cavalry can't just run through your formation like its nothing. Would also want knockback for pikes, so they can actually hold ground without smashing close range into another formation and melting.
    agree. It should be the easiest way to implement while maintaining the balance.
    Also I think that during the "infantry lance mode", there should have a "impassible region" where the polearm aiming at, as no one would suicidally run into it/ able to get through, like the Rome's square formation. During this mode, movement speed should be largely reduced or not available during this infantry lance mode.
    In short, the polearm unit like Total war: medieval II would satisfy me.
Back
Top Bottom