Recent content by Salty?!

1. Salty?!

SotaMursu Goes Single Player - SP playthrough by an MP player

"I have bad computer, only finnsh, okay"

10/10
  2. Salty?!

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Nothing groundbreaking here, but nice news nonetheless! Great work as always!

The developers seem to be tackling the small things now, and are more cautious about what they blog about. After some initial disappointments from a few in the community regarding sieges and taverns (some say that mods have already added those features), I can understand why. The last tidbit was interesting, though. I hope they are hinting at something bigger, perhaps the campaign map?
  3. Salty?!

[research] Epirus

Historically, the military of Epirus was a combination of Classic Greek know-how, Macedonian style troops, and Illyrian mercenaries. Pyrrhus also brought some elephants after the death of Alexander the Great. There was also some copies of Macedonian cavalry, but I think those were after the invasion of Rome. Whats interesting is that the Linothorax looks like it has some scale armor around the torso.

Oh man, I should totally play this mod again. See if this helps:
    276x375.aspx

1354471322227.jpg

292x375.aspx
  4. Salty?!

New Topic: State of the Mod

So, were talking about a more optimized, well polished, balanced survival mod and not just a collection of OSPs? Finally, count me in!
  5. Salty?!

Legio XXI Rapax [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

Just because we disbanded doesn't mean you can't be on the teamspeak. We (occasionally) still play RaW using the Rapax banner, and we do alot of other games cooperatively too.
  6. Salty?!

Phulès Basilikè ilè

Bon chance, mon ami!

Yeah that's all the french I know.
  7. Salty?!

I blame school, but I have been busy too. I think with everyone busy the squad system won't work, so we should just revert back to the basic "list" roster with auxiliary corps.
  8. Salty?!

RaW:Previews+News

Great job with the armor! Work on the mod has slowed down alot though, I'm guessing you guys are busy with school, or working on a secret reveal.
  9. Salty?!

RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

JumBoo said:
    This one time I laughed so hard it made milk come out of my seamen.
    Must of been one helluva submarine
  10. Salty?!

RaW Multiplayer Knowledge Station (RaWMKS)

I just noticed that Elite Spearman for the Greeks and Gladiator for the Romans are missing from the list.

Oh and, Samnite Standard Bearer and the Gauls noble and king classes too.

How did you find the stats for the classes, I'd love to help but I dunno how.
  11. Salty?!

General suggestions - 1.00+

Mannerheim said:
    It is the same because it WAS the same in XIII century. There were no "unique" armors for HRE, France, Bohemia or Western Poland back then. People used similar gear.
    What should be noted is that what set knights apart was their coat of arms and banner. I wouldn't mind alittle more customization but that would be hard to implement.

Also, add slings! Slings may be a bit outdated, but its still a nice weapon.
  12. Salty?!

kel92vader said:
    Despite their heavy casualties none of the Whiteshields have shown cowardice in face of the enemy and all obeyed orders as they were given.
    Here's something from Rome II that I found interesting and relevent, from the encyclopedia:

After a roman legionary had finished his up to 25 years in the army, he could be asked back to join the Evocati, the ranks of “those who are called”. Usually affiliated to their old commander or re-enlisting at the bequest of a particular consul in times of need, veterans were afforded great respect and honour because of their previous service. As examples to the common soldier, they were often immediately promoted to centurion and given a pay rise. Crucially, veterans were exempt from the mundane and laborious tasks of legionary life such as digging latrines, building roads or making camp. During the civil war all sides called on old soldiers to swell their ranks and provide much needed experience. Pompey persuading a large number of evocati to join him against Julius Caesar by promising them promotion and more money to return. The veteran Praetorians of the Evocati Augusti were held in especially high regard.

I'm not saying your a badass Evocati Dutch, but I'd say your pretty close.
  13. Salty?!

HeinzBeans said:
    Hey! At least I didn't laugh with my mic on! And, to be fair, I only partially fell out my chair, I was still at stage "lol" rather than stage "rofl", but it was close.
    When you laugh on mic, you make everyone else want to laugh. Except Vitus' laugh sounded like a suffocating beatboxer, so...
  14. Salty?!

The XI Legion Enters

Can't wait to see you guys in shieldbattles! Good luck from XXI Rapax!
  15. Salty?!

Today's shieldbattle in a nutshell:

Hoplite: PTS.

Jorvasker: What?

Hoplite: There's romans in front of us.

Everyone else: *dies of laughter*
Back
Top Bottom