Recent content by Salizar

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello.
    I have read about the incompatibility with Freelancer and I have a little suggestion, if someone wants to make a submod. Maybe it could change the Vampire Counts tree to replace the low level unit with poor living Sylvanian peasants drafted against their will and made into vampire if they manage to survive enough time ?
    It would solve the race problems. Maybe the zombis, ghouls and ghost could be free unit you gain either after big battle (For example, if there is a combined number of 100 killed people during a fight, the player gains a random number of 10 undead troops, or simply a random amount in an event that fire from time to time, just to keep a bit of flavor in the armies.

Is it technically possible to do something like that ? I don't know much about the lore of the Warhammer universe, so maybe it's completely lore un-friendly, that is why I suggest not to add this in the baseline mod but rather in a submod ^^

Anyway, I had a great time until now, I think I will wait for a bit to see the game patched before I do a serious playthrough. Thank you for all your work, it was worth it.
  2. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Thank you for your help ! You are doing a great job :smile:

Edit : Hmm, I have probably done something wrong, the menu with the race and the religion at the beginning of the game was replaced by the vanilla character creation and there was a script error when I recruited people in a village. I will try to reinstall from scratch tomorrow :smile:
  3. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Hello. I just started playing Brytenwalda with this mod, and I have a question
    Is it possible to disable the "new tariff", debug messages, the controversy due to war damage and the various thing that fills the chat log ?
    I'm using the latest version from the Nexus + the patch C.

Thank you !
  4. SP Native [WB] Persistent Troop Identities

It looks great ! I'm looking forward to see it merged with popular mods to give a bit of flavor. It will be harder to send our troops to their death when they have an actual name, it reminds me a bit of X-Com :smile:
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Will we be able to cross the frozen lake with a small party during Winter ?
Back
Top Bottom