Recent content by Sal123

1. Haters... everyone hates them but you have to love them.

This is my favorite mod for M&B.  Love all the work that's been put into this and can't wait to see what the future holds!
  2. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to get in on the thread. Thanks for the mod you guys do truly awesome work.  Really appreciate mod makers (especially PoP), one of the reasons I love PC gaming so much.
  3. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Great job PoP team! Thank you for this wonderful mod.  :grin:
  4. Warband DLC: Would You?

Only if they were to do it right.  I wont buy dlc if they are going to sacrifice modders.  I've seen it happen too many times.
  5. Can't Raise Right to Rule...Major Glitch

It is a strange bug.  It just somehow corrected itself and I am able to send them back out on quests.  Don't know what the deal is.
  6. Can't Raise Right to Rule...Major Glitch

I've encountered this bug as well...My companions keep telling me that such and such is out on a quest but the person in question is one of my lords and owns land.

Can I invite my companion lord back into my party? Perhaps that may fix the bug.
  7. How do I change what town/castle my Minister is in?

I would like to know as well.  If I had to guess its probably not possible.
  8. Ransom?

It is all times after I capture them.  I am able to put them in a dungeon but the only dialog they ever say is my character making sure he wont run away and the lord  saying he wont.
  9. Ransom?

Regarding single player, what am I supposed to do with lords that I capture.  Whenever I take a bothersome lord prisoner, there are no options for me to do anything.  He basically is forced to march around with me until he escapes.  I thought there would at least be the option for me to...
  10. Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

I appear to have the same bug as well, restarting to new seems to be the only fix.
Back
Top Bottom