Recent content by Sabaal

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

First playthrough on 1.8 and after 900 days the world looks like this:
    Western Empire conquered South and Northern ones.
    Sturgia held its ground, Khuzait are under siege from Western, Battania held its fiefs and somehow received most of the clans from the fallen empires.
    I'm a vassal to the Aserai and we are wiping the vlandians off the map and suddenly some original Aserai clans start joining them. What is the algorithm for this since Vlandia is poor as hell, their parties sit at maybe 50 low tier units?
    Also in 1.7 normally there would be 3 powerhouses almost all the time and they were at war with the biggest one or eachother. Now although western has conquered almost half of the map, seems that only 1 faction is at war with at a time and they get smacked hard with a fief being assaulted by 3-4 armies at once.
    I was passive until we started hitting Vlandia so no player impact on the game for maybe 800 days other than workshops and caravans and some defense sieges.

So from my point of view there are some strange happenings :
    1 faction totally conquered 2 other factions and the others just standby and don't fight the strongest faction at once, they fight wars between themselves.
    Most of the clans from the fallen factions either joined western or battania. All other factions received few clans or none whatsover.
    My Aserai faction now has like 6-7 clans including mine (since 3 of the original ones defected to a faction which is very poor) which hold 1-2 towns and 2-3 castles per clan.
    Although we are the 2nd strongest faction they won't vote to fight the western empire, the only time we declared war on the western became a powerhouse, the war ended in a few days.

Not a very fun playthrough altogether with the new desertions and a steam rolling western empire full of elite noble troops which are a pain to deal with due to armor changes.
  2. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

In your steam library right click on the game -> properties -> betas and there is a drop down menu where you can select the game version you want to play.
  3. Resolved Game becomes unclickable when trying to convince lords to join my kingdom 1.4.2b

I think I got this too : https://ibb.co/Prtc0TR

Stuck, having clicked all over the place and nothing works.
  4. Need More Info [BUG] Army stuck after peace was declared and army was siegeing a city

Hey.
    Unfortunately I don't have a save game right before the bug. I have one when I am stuck like in the SS but I don't think that is relevant.

I will pay attention maybe a situation like this happens again and I will save before accepting the peace.

Thanks!
  5. Need More Info [BUG] Army stuck after peace was declared and army was siegeing a city

Hello, I have the following issue and now the game is stuck, my main characters army is stuck . See attached image Summary: Main character army stuck in siege mode after peace was declared during the siege. How to Reproduce: Besiege a city, I think it was the first stage meaning I could not...
Back
Top Bottom