Recent content by Ryutsuma Rekushi

1. Ryutsuma Rekushi

Crossbow bolts are all identical and does 0 blunt damage

Well then, after creating a new campaign, waiting lots of lots of days and running around to many cities. I can conclude that the problem with crossbows is a bug that some players, including me, seem to have then. Because I can't find ANY crossbow anymore. I do believe I've seen others reporting similar stuff as well that they can't find crossbows at all after that patch.
    But it's good to know that they are suppose to exist at least and that it isn't something they just haven't added yet. So thank you very much for that info! Thank you very much as well for the information about the wood workshop, it'll come in handy later!
  2. Ryutsuma Rekushi

Actually you can find light crossbows. I havent played multiplayer yet but i have 6 different crossbows in my inventroy. (im collecting all items) Although they cost a fortune.

Oh, then that part might just be a bug in my current game perhaps? Because I can and have only found the normal crossbow. I will try and create a new character and look for them! Did you manage to buy them all from normal towns around Caladria?
  3. Ryutsuma Rekushi

Summary: Where ever I look all the bolts for the crossbow does 0 blunt damage and are exactly identical except for appearance. This in turn also makes your crossbow deal blunt damage instead of piercing. How to Reproduce: It's always been like this for me, even when creating a new game...
  4. Ryutsuma Rekushi

Player sign-up Stage 2 EU

Name: RyutsumaRekushi

:twisted:
Back
Top Bottom