Recent content by RyanTactics

1. RyanTactics

Penalty for leaving matches

This is a much needed feature but it wouldn't matter if people are still queuing up against guilds and getting completely annihilated.
  2. RyanTactics

Defenders should not be opening the gates *at all*

Opening gates can play an important role at the right time.

1. If there is an objective in-front of the gate then we need it open to get there quick enough.

2. If the first gate is broken, we can still stall them at the second gate.

Unfortunately though gates are abused and opened quite frequently and then shut again trapping teams into a death sentence. I think they should try to limit who can actually open and close the gates, but not completely remove the mechanic from the game. They have a useless leveling system right now if they wanted to allow people past a certain level be allowed to use it.

For now though, they have a lot of other bigger problems to deal with before messing with gates. I understand what you're saying though after about 150 games and 50% of those games in siege.
  3. RyanTactics

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

I'm very sad I can't duel, do line battles with clans, or just normal field battles yet. No dedicated servers until after EA. I am going to be bored quickly
    :sad:
  4. RyanTactics

What is the leveling system in MP for?

Sadly we don't get dedicated servers until after EA... I just hope whatever they do for MP it is enough to keep me entertained. Nearly 100 hours in a week in multiplayer and I'm slowly but surely losing interest. There just isn't enough to do, or enough motivation (things to grind for) to keep going forever.
  5. RyanTactics

When can we get dedicate file?

This news is honestly horrible to me. Clans are practically useless in some senses. Warband lived off of clans.
  6. RyanTactics

What is the leveling system in MP for?

To show off

I wish it was to show off, but currently it doesn't even show up on leaderboards.
  7. RyanTactics

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

Jesus Christ 100 hours... holy ****... just curious do you think attackers aren’t strong enough? I’ve noticed losing most of my attacking battles really quickly and easily winning as a defender. I feel people have been skipping over siege balance and would love if someone could tell me if they have the same problems as me

I don't think so much that siege is imbalanced but there are 2 problems with the attackers. For one, they treat the game like a team death-match (a majority of them anyways.) The second problem I noticed is most attackers always push straight down the middle. The better players flank far right or far left and have a much easier time in groups getting onto objectives.

Regardless even if attackers were trying their absolute best, you're still an attacker. I think the disadvantage feels at large right now because attackers don't attack properly, but even if they did there should still be a SLIGHT disadvantage since you are an attacker.
  8. RyanTactics

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

I think dueling and field battles is a given and TaleWorlds already knows it needs to be added. We lack a lot of content in the multiplayer department so far, so that leaves me to believe TaleWorlds still has a lot to put on the table. My only question is how long is this going to take? Singleplayer is the main focus for a majority of players right now so I would assume they don't care as much to get multiplayer up to its full potential yet. A lot of players would stick around longer in my opinion if there was more to do in multiplayer. I have put in almost 100 hours in the past 6 days on Siege, but I really want more content to keep me going long term.
  9. RyanTactics

Stuck in game que?

Hello, since Monday I put in 67 hours into Bannerlord. About 60 of those hours have been in multiplayer. In all of those hours I found a game within 5 minutes max. Now I haven't found a single game in over an hour and I'm pretty sure I'm just stuck in a never ending que because others are still...
  10. RyanTactics

MP Quality of life improvements and some ideas

A few more gamemodes, like 15 vs 15 battles, something in the middle between skirmishes and sieges.
    I think what you mean to say is field battles?
    Also I think we need something to change with the UI or some sort of direction for the general playerbase that doesn't understand they have to capture or defend the flags in siege. People still don't know you can hit the alt key to see objectives. It kills games because of the time people think they're just playing glorified field battles.
  11. RyanTactics

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

If they added dedicated servers and duels I could live with all this nonsense for a bit longer.
Back
Top Bottom