Recent content by ruxaky

1. Resolved Game file "engine_config" reset every time enter the game randomly

No, I don't use OneDrive. and Not happening everytime I working on to file the pattern and workaround of it. because not everytimes but most of the time it does reset when change the values manually. but it not happen on other setting like cheat_mode = 1 which I changed manually also.
    But I think maybe come from the "developement_mode" is not the initial setting in My game setting because in the config file it doesn't have 'developement_mode = 0' like 'cheat_mode = 0' but I've to input whole command "developement_mode = 1" to the config file at the last line of document.
  2. Resolved Game file "engine_config" reset every time enter the game randomly

Once i've set engine_config file parameter with "developement_mode = 1" it working for 2-3 days at first set. but, then when I've enter the game again I' cannot use dev console so, I've check the config file the "developement_mode = 1" is disappeared. However, I've set it again and trace them...
  3. Resolved Dev Console cannot open on my laptop

Thank you. issue solved since I've added develpoment_mode in the config file. but not sure why is value is blank at initial.
    However, many thanks for your support
  4. Resolved Dev Console cannot open on my laptop

Summary: Dev Console is not open once I press buttons [Alt + `] or [Alt + ~] or [Alt + º] or [CTRL + º] or [CTRL + `] or [CTRL + ~]. I have all key on my keyboard but is not working on my Laptop. I've tried reinstall many times or waiting for game update since 1.4.3 but it still not working on...
Back
Top Bottom