Recent content by Rujasu

1. Rujasu

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

That doesn't sound true. The government dissolved over a failure to push through the much talked about social and healthcare reform; I don't think personal scandals had any role in that.
  2. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

Mostly thinking it's promising in light of the thing what I did some years ago. Might be time to give that another go in the near future. Also you're wrong :P
  3. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

Very promising indeed. I'll have to see how busy I'll be next year, and if I can automate the needed processes to some degree.
  4. Rujasu

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Between Empires is really hard to take screenshots of.
  5. Rujasu

However longs it takes for me to realize that the game populated the "find but don't kill the tiger"-quest dungeon with unrelated but identical-looking tigers.
  6. Rujasu

Yep. Holds together with duct tape and shoelaces, but it's still a good set of factions.
  7. Rujasu

Random games.
  8. Rujasu

What are you playing right now?

Doooooooom. Finished Doom 1 (Not E4, skipped for now because the difficulty jump was huge), and Doom 2 just today. Now it's onto the Final Doom megawads with TNT Evilution. Doom 2 is probably one of the most hastily cobbled together games that people regard as great. There's real good stuff in...
  9. Rujasu

Post Difficult Questions Here

A quick dig shows that the song was probably her latest single at the time of that show. I guess the visuals are so different because why the hell not?
  10. Rujasu

Truly, an AI Dungeon tale for the ages.
  11. Rujasu

Post your Pictures

Knife is dated October '93 with a ballpoint pen, stamped "PELASTUSTOIMISTO" and signed by two people with illegible names. If the helmet is also from the time, which would make sense since my grandfather was a retired fire chief, it's honestly amazing how antique it looks. Could be much older...
  12. Rujasu

What's on your mind?

That's the second funeral this month over with. Maybe now I can actually do something productive next month and even have a real vacation in August. Doing nothing as opposed to this month where I did nothing but was slightly more melancholy about it.
  13. Rujasu

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

A small twitter chain relevant to this topic.
  14. Rujasu

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Even "our faith" is unlikely with local beliefs. There was no reason to give it a name because it was just how things were. Reality doesn't need a proper noun. On that note, Suomenusko specifically refers to modern Finnish neopaganism, so it's not like Paradox are downgrading their attention to...