Recent content by Ruen

1. SP - General Changing the size of the grass (video for better understanding)

What's wrong: Grass lengthens/increases in size. How it should be: Grass should just change its path, NOT SIZE. that is, a blade of grass should not lengthen when interacting with grass. Watch the video carefully until the end.
  2. Resolved The grass in the game grows in size - strange grass physics

That is, before patch 0.x.x (it was a few patches ago), grass and bushes, with "interactive grass" enabled, changed their position when interacting with the character, BUT NEVER CHANGED IN SIZE. Now, any grass and bushes, STRETCHED LIKE Elastic Bands. This was not the case before. I like that grass and bushes move when interacting, but I don't like that they increase in size at that moment. This should not be. And this has not happened before. It showed up with some kind of patch.

I thought the developers would fix this, but it's been a long time and no one seems to have even noticed.

the screenshots are not so visible, but you can see for yourself by going into the game. Any grass stretches, becoming longer, but should just fall.

I hope this time I explained what I meant in detail)
  3. Resolved The grass in the game grows in size - strange grass physics

Here, this bush is a better example of what I'm talking about.

vxfj5.png
    4oTJ-.png
  4. Resolved The grass in the game grows in size - strange grass physics

This is actually a feature. You can disable it on the options / performance / interactive grass. There is no bug here.
    ahh, well, I kind of explained it well. Once again: The grass is STRETCHING LONG. Previously, the grass only bent down, but its length/dimensions did not change. And now, when interacting, she not only bends down, but also INCREASES, like the HULK. Is that clearer?)
  5. Resolved The grass in the game grows in size - strange grass physics

I don't know why no one has yet reported this strange phenomenon. For a very long time (I don’t remember after which patch), when a character interacts with grass, this very grass, bending down, increases in size, as if under a magnifying glass. It looks strange and immediately catches the eye...
  6. удалите тему, случайно создал/delete thread, created by accident

удалите тему, случайно создал/delete thread, created by accident
  7. In Progress Viewing weapons in Arena with ALT is off in DLSS

I wanted to write a similar thread, but I found this one. Indeed, with DLSS turned on, the highlighted things on the ground don't work correctly.
  8. Please wait to connect to the server

bump
    What are these devs doing?
    I havent been able to connect since "official release". Now I'm forced to either play something else or single player which I find boring. I bought this game for multiplayer.
    I was then surprised why, after leaving early access, online dropped so much in multiplayer) And now I am also having the same problem.
  9. Please wait to connect to the server

For the fourth day in a row I can't get into multiplayer: "Please wait to connect to the server => Error accessing your platform service" Yesterday I managed to go in once, played in skirmish, and immediately after the end of the match I was thrown out again
Back
Top Bottom