Recent content by Romulo_CFM

1. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

What is the name of the mod?=)
    Any of those two should help you (i use the first one). Glad to have modders that can fix the game
  2. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Yes, sorry I was unclear. What I mean is after i've created my kingdom I will constantly fail at the conspiracy quest and get declared war upon everytime. That sort of ruins everything imo. Don't get me wrong I love war in this game:grin: But I prefer not to be the maps punching bag and not be able to prevent it.
    There's a mod that completes automatically every mission from the main storyline so you don't have do botter with those things
  3. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

By the way, do you mean something like revenge for a killed kin but 'consequences'? Would've been cool if nobles reacted to the fact that you've executed their relative /friend, maybe even tried to take revenge on you or your relatives!
    That's exactly what i'm talking about, some social consequences like people ploting to kill you, to claim your holdings, kill your family and/or companions, etc.

Worse case make it into various DLCs, I don't care I'll pay!
    I wouldn't go that far since the game still a warband 2.0, but i would love to see things like that.
  4. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

I would like to see this game becoming more than just a 2020 Warband... Don't misunderstand me, i love the game but after playing it a lot i miss somethings that i should not need a mod to have...

Things i would like to see:
    - Timeline with important dates and events
    ; Also, a bigger perspective of time (not only day by day, it would be interesting to just sit down when nothing is happening and just let a few months or years pass until new events). It would bring some atention to the childrens you have since you will get older faster.

- More action in peace times. It would be nice to have diplomatic and economic obligations as a king or count.

- More intrigue and drama. No need to hide it, i'm talking about something deep like Crusader Kings style. I want characters to lie in my face with a big smile and a hand holding a knife behind his back. I want the social status and reputation to really be a thing, not only to tell you what you can and cannot do or if someone will like you or not, i want to see real consequences to, for example, denouncing a traitor without proofs, denouncing a cheating wife, misbehaving in the presence of the king, trying to assassinate someone and failing (or succeeding but being discovered), impregnating a lord's wife... what i mean is: I want the drama of a court and its consequences, know what i mean? We need something more than just fight war after war and it needs to be something natural, not scripted.

- I want to be part of this world, so i need a home. We should have a village to call of ours, a place to say "it is my home, those are my neighbours, i want to protect them" and not with random NPCs, but some people that i can get out for a while, come back and see that they aged, got children, etc..
    ; Aside that, would be great to have a house. The magic of Mount and blade to me is that you don't need to be a warrior everytime, you can be whatever you want in a medieval world, so, why not be a farmer? Why not be a Blacksmith? Why not build your workshop or farm near your house and pay taxes just like any peasant out of the nobility? That would be pretty immersive. I know mods will be able to do it, but why not the game itself?

- A bigger map. You guys made an excelent job representing Calradia all over again, but i think this game have a lot of potential to grow even more. I'm talking about new lands on the same continent, some islands and a new continent. Ships and naval battles, new factions, barbarian menaces.

- Remember Viking Conquest and its realistic health features? Would be awesome to have it back, being optional, sure.

- National tech improvements. Mount and Blade gives the sensation of being stuck in time. We need something to show that the world is walking right to the future. I though of the nations starting with basic tech weapons, management and economic methods. To improve it each nation would need a great figure (a scholar, an architect, a scientist, a reputed steward) wich would be hired (high prices) to improve those tech trees.

Those are not really suggestions, but some points i found important to share about my vision of what Mound and Blade can be. I know there's a big "sandbox" idea around it, but i think this game can be MUCH more. I love this franchise and all i want is it to become something remarkable.
  5. SP - Economy [SUGGESTION] War Report; Manpower.

War Report: Everytime a war ends you have all the report about losses unity losses on both sides, economy, cities/settlements lost, etc. Manpower: Every town would have a "Manpower", it would be the number of man you can recruit to your army. The lower the manpower, less income you will get as...
Back
Top Bottom