Recent content by romandude

1. romandude

[BoP:1910] Main Thread, Year 1912

The Kingdom of Romania supports the foundation of the Kingdom of Bohemia. Long live the King of Bohemia!
  2. romandude

[BoP: 1910] Signups

Odysseus
    Country Preference 1: United Kingdom
    Country Preference 2: Romania
    Country Preference 3: Belgium

3. romandude

[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

In that case, I'll pay for refugees. I need more miners.
  4. romandude

[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

If I offer enough resources will someone attack themselves?
  5. romandude

[BoP:1950] Main Thread -- TURN 1 GLOBAL REPORT

Sorry for the delay, I'll get them in ASAP. I've been really busy and I had a quadratics test to study for, but now that I've failed it I'm free.
  6. romandude

[BoP:1950] Main Thread -- TURN 1 GLOBAL REPORT

Canada signing on. God save the King!
  7. romandude

[BoP: 1955] Signup Thread! Map Preview!

Odyseuss

1. Canada
    2. Soviet Union
    3. Kingdom of Italy

Previous Experience:
    1935, 270 BC, 1750, Kandallan, 1919, Interregnum, 1700, 1815, Serva and I hosted my own BoP-Lite, War in Acadia.
  8. romandude

[Bop-Lite] War in Acadia (Turn 1 - Winter 1755) Orders Due 21st Seeking Players

Harlehus has informed me that he is leaving the game, leaving us down two players. Also, it's four days beyond the deadline and I have only 3 people's orders.

Tomorrow I will be leaving and I won't return for three weeks. At this point, I'm not sure what to do with the BoP. I'm not really ready to quit, but nobody seems very interested. At this point I think it would probably be best to close the game down.
  9. romandude

[BoP:Serva] Unity Starbase

MaHuD said:
    which would be which parsec?
    Cant build dead center for gameplay reasons with warp travel.
    Sure you could. You just warp to one of the adjacent parsecs (presumably the nearest one) and that should count. I guess it would count as being in all four parsecs. Honestly makes perfect sense to me.
  10. romandude

Orders due the 21st. If you'd be so kind as to speak with your friends about joining I do really need someone to replace Koenig. Also, just a heads up that I will be gone for the next week.
  11. romandude

Serva BoP - PACT, Major Project Proposed

It sounds a lot less awful than Kalonda.
  12. romandude

[BoP: 1815] Main Thread - Year 1816, ORDERS DUE NOW

Well Sweden wants food too but at this rate we're all gonna starve. I have iron if anyone wants some.
  13. romandude

I knew I'd forget something. Anyway, fixed.
  14. romandude

Cards are out. Let me know if there are any mistakes!
  15. romandude

Validating them now. They should be out today.
Back
Top Bottom