Recent content by rohde007

1. rohde007

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Had de save corruption problem before this "fix",as soon I got here and saw this i rejoiced at the pontuality, but just did some stuff and all the seves and security saves I made are corrupting again. we will have to wait the next patch them.
  2. rohde007

Relation not improving with nobility

I do quest for the nobles of my faction and reccieve a +30 to the relationship
  3. rohde007

Spear wall?

I find the circle formation pretty good against cavalary
  4. rohde007

Does anyone else miss pop-up messages?

I recieve a fief and didnt realized it, only looking at my clan tab I notice the wierd castle hanging there, war declaration showed up in thos ball icons in the left corner but only days after the real declaration that I noticed when looking in the kingdom tab
  5. rohde007

Patch Notes e1.0.3

thank god, I though I lost 6hours of game play, and re starting from old saves just to watch them get corrupted, I was starting to get mad:party:
  6. rohde007

Connection to server timed out?

having the same issue, someone have a solution?
  7. rohde007

Crash Upon Attacking Hideouts?

Did you check different types of banding camps? I can't get into any Sea bandit's lair at all... And the kingdom is getting so overrun with bandits :razz:
    Me and a friend fo my who I checked also cant get into the Sea Raiders Hideout
  8. rohde007

So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

Tournaments not giving a single xp.
    Yeah thats is for me the most annoying thing becaus during the tournament was the time I had to Skill up all the wapons I dont ussually use, that was a balance for you getting a weapon you dont use, you will have the oportunity to upgrade it
  9. rohde007

So Let's make a list of what features are missing from this "early access"

A big thing that's killing me is the lack of CTRL-SPACE fast travel. The 3 key is fine and its useful to have it as a toggle instead of hold-to-activate, but I really miss the fine control of CTRL_Space, and years of muscle memory have made it feel like the natural way to travel. I don't think they are using CTRL for anything on the world map, so I really hope they put it back in.
    I think CLT+SPACE was changed by double cliking
  10. rohde007

About the recruitment system

Too much core machanics changing in the state the game is right now it will take them years to get the game finished and by then implement such game changing machanic that will have dozens of people complaning that they prefered the old game, it Will create battles of thousands of ****ty units making the game heavy, that could be changed by the respawn methob but them the ****ty units wont have the numbers to counter the elite tropes of the retinue and they will be slauther, this will also create a snow ball efect from the capturing of fiefs and castle as you are taking hundreds of levy while the faction that lose those fiefs will get way weaker as their lords will became useless
  11. rohde007

How do you increase the Relation Cap?

Problably uping the Charisma perk but I didnt tryed
  12. rohde007

Dumb Questions....how do you couch a lance and a few other questions?

The initial horeses are ****ty they cant get to the crouch speed, and the medium horses only at or near full speed, and you also need a lance that has crouch in its description, usually spears are not, and my troops are just fine with formation, and I tried several, and usually I do the formation when they are holding a position
  13. rohde007

I can not see anything at night

Depending on the light here in my room is hard to see night maps, so at the begining of the game I already crancked up the brightnes and gamma in the initial setup and Im seeing everything fine
  14. rohde007

Steam Workshop Support [BETA] - GAMECHANGER

when the workshop be in full potential and the mods Like TDL e Clash of clans be uploaded this will be epic, thos mod guys needed some single place to upload them to make their work easier .
  15. rohde007

SP Fantasy Second Age

uuuu have more than 1 year and util now im crazy for this mod Good Luck :grin:
Back
Top Bottom